Welcome to today's episode of Tim Henson on Guitar

• Thread starter Thread starter rsm
  • Start date Start date
Must've been 2015 or earlier then Jack - before my time.

You had the "pleasure" of seeing it before I zapped it?

yes indeed lol

you're pretty freaking fast but I'm on perma-homeworking now so plenty of time to monitor online forums.

Crikey, I'm glad I was spared that one then. :LOL:

Must've been something one wants to unsee so fast one travels back in time and avoids it altogether.

I know that's how I felt when I saw this one. :dunno:

Crikey, I'm glad I was spared that one then. :LOL:

Must've been something one wants to unsee so fast one travels back in time and avoids it altogether.

I know that's how I felt when I saw this one. :dunno:

No problem at all I've seen that one before already. Being on guitar forums since about 98, I must have seen EVERYTHING several times already anyway. o_O:ROFLMAO:

If this site now advocates for faggots spamming Tim threads and moderators simping for a 40-year old woman who is looking for attention from guys on gear forums, I'm more than happy to leave this fucking place.
I'll have you know that I'm 39! How dare! :ROFLMAO: Tbh, I probably have been here a little more than I should, just bored housewife syndrome I suppose. Nah, funk that most people here rock and I'm anchored. Besides, I wear the gimp suit and MM holds the leash.

Wow, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a “Go fuck off to TGP” turn into a “I guess I‘m going to fuck off to TGP now” in one thread before! Nice! :LOL:
Thread dived real quick, but I hope that kid finds the help he needs. Can't go through life angry at everything.

Then again, now that I've seen your follow-up post:

In fact, they'd come up smelling like roses when compared to you, and that's saying something. Just what everyone here came to see - the inside of somebody's ass. Why did I never consider posting something like that before? I could've been an instant hero. :dunno:

Don't know what "suddenly" got into you, but I guess I'll never know and won't have the pleasure of hearing your response to my reply to you and question above. A lesson in basic math would've helped me out for sure. 3 threads by 2 members over 4 months = spam. I'll have to remember that one.

At any rate, the moment everyone who paid for his or her seat has been waiting for...

Bant!

View attachment 170644
iu

Thread dived real quick, but I hope that kid finds the help he needs. Can't go through life angry at everything.

I do some volunteer work with addicts when I have the energy for it, it’s more or less just listening to them but the training for it gave me a lot of insight in how bad habits/behaviors are formed. Whenever I see someone ranting like that, or someone who continuously uses language in some odd attempt at being an edgelord in 2023, I immediately switch to feeling pity. 9x out of 10, that kind of behavior sets in when someone views their own life as fairly meaningless and the small thrill they receive from that kind of behavior is one of the few things that gives any feeling at all. It’s the cliched “Whatever someone is saying as an insult to you is merely a reflection of their own self-worth”, but it’s cliched for a reason; it’s true.

That same feeling is why so many turn to substances, knowing full and well how bad they are for them.

If I didn’t meditate 3x a day and learn how to make the world fuck off when I needed it to, I’d be in the same boat. That life sucks.

I do some volunteer work with addicts when I have the energy for it, it’s more or less just listening to them but the training for it gave me a lot of insight in how bad habits/behaviors are formed. Whenever I see someone ranting like that, or someone who continuously uses language in some odd attempt at being an edgelord in 2023, I immediately switch to feeling pity. 9x out of 10, that kind of behavior sets in when someone views their own life as fairly meaningless and the small thrill they receive from that kind of behavior is one of the few things that gives any feeling at all. It’s the cliched “Whatever someone is saying as an insult to you is merely a reflection of their own self-worth”, but it’s cliched for a reason; it’s true.

That same feeling is why so many turn to substances, knowing full and well how bad they are for them.

If I didn’t meditate 3x a day and learn how to make the world fuck off when I needed it to, I’d be in the same boat. That life sucks.
I can't imagine dealing with that on the daily. Props to you, brother Rev! We could use more of that guidance in this world.

Back