Welcome to today's episode of Tim Henson on Guitar

• Thread starter Thread starter rsm
  • Start date Start date
@DemNuts I'm not projecting btw. I'm just stating the obvious.

This thread was cancer from the moment it was posted. @rsm should receive a permanent ban on the internet for posting shit like this.
I mean, not a fan of Tim's tone or compositions, but we may want to check our tanned pants at the door less we turn into corksniffers.

Reactions: rsm
Watch a couple minutes of this once they're on the plane @ 0:45

A bunch of young guys living the rock and roll dream right there.

Last edited:
Reactions: rsm
@DemNuts I'm not projecting btw. I'm just stating the obvious.

This thread was cancer from the moment it was posted. @rsm should receive a permanent ban on the internet for posting shit like this.

You really are triggered.

Living rent free in your mind. :yes:

You just can't let go of your obsession. Lucky for me Greyhound doesn't have a station here.

:poke:

apu-thank-you.gif

Seriously, WTF did I just read? Not even going to respond to that kind of trash. I meant that we all like to make fun of the gatekeepers of the tone over at TGP, but some of us are becoming them with the new generation. @Monkey Man can you move this crap to OTC? Smh.

We’ve had the same problem for decades now with players like Yngwie, Shawn Lane, Guthrie Govan, Rick Graham. All players who are great with both technique & feel, but should’ve had a composer write better quality music for them to play rather than themselves. They should just stick to what they do well: actually playing guitar, not composing
Agree 100%

It's almost like everyone didn't listen to Vai Flex-able

Excellent point!
And now that you mention it the numerous parallels are smacking me off side the head.

Tim Henson has this tune buried somewhere in his sub-conscience.

just sped up to 78 rpm......

To anyone here, whatever your genre or age, if you never have - you gotta spin this entire album.
Frank Zappa's crazy Italian adopted bastard step-son, out on his own and years before mega-stardom.

Get's better every year in hindsight. Decades before its time in many ways.

Last edited:
Job done sis'.

I was reluctant to move it as a first port of call 'cause his playing is a discussion many RT'ers seem to enjoy discussing.

Inter-member accusations of sexual deviancy base purely upon their liking a certain guitarist are ridiculous, unnecessary, distasteful, distractions from the discussion and have been removed. Posts quoting such things have been edited too.

HTH.

Job done sis'.

I was reluctant to move it as a first port of call 'cause his playing is a discussion many RT'ers seem to enjoy discussing.

Inter-member accusations of sexual deviancy base purely upon their liking a certain guitarist are ridiculous, unnecessary, distasteful, distractions from the discussion and have been removed. Posts quoting such things have been edited too.

HTH.
I really wasn't trying to cause you more work than I'm sure you already have my dear Brother from Down Under! But, that's why they pay you the "big bucks," right? You're definitely on my Christmas Card list, MM!

Back