What amps are currently in your stable?

• Thread starter Thread starter MadAsAHatter
  • Start date Start date
I like to buy - try - sell amps all the time , and in the last few years I must have bought like more than 30 amps / preamps - Here are the ones that I've kept
Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+ 1984 SRGX (my GOAT)
Fryette Deliverance 60
Ampeg VH 140 C
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

plus the ones with pics
I guess I can post a pic of a few of mine

1643400444666.png

My sig contains them all….

Most playtime lately has been the 88 2205, boosted..thick rich killer tone through that 1988 Marshall cab with the first version V30s. Great low volume tones.

My 72 Tremolo, just swapped in a period correct PT…540v with B+ at 485. Plays nice at low volumes but loves to breathe.
The F/C triple is a modern beast on another level. Clarity equal to my last C+.
Naylor? Still waiting patiently….but it’ll be worth it.
My 72 is my overall desert island amp.

Its always interesting for me to see the pictures of a bunch of amps with just a few cabs. Mine are spread out either on one side of the room or the other, each with their own cab.

Here are mine

• Friedman BE100
• Mesa Dual Rec Rev G
• Hughes & Kettner DuoTone
• Fortin Cali
• KSR Gemini w/Satch Mod
• Randall RD45H
• Synergy Syn-2 / Fryette PS100
- Herbert Module​
- Engl PowerBall Module​
- Bogner Ecstacy & Uber modules​
- Fryette Deliverance & UltraLead modules​
- 2CP Module​
- Friedman DS Module​
• Mezzabarba Nirvana Preamp
• Engl E530 Preamp

Last edited:
Wow, some good stuff around here. Here is what currently lurks about my cage/ rehearsal areas:

Rivera Knucklehead Tre Reverb
Rivera Stage IV
Soldano SLO
Ampeg VH-140C
NADY GTH-100 (Surprisingly not a bad head for a super cheap pickup, though I doubt it is 100 true watts. Can't seem to get as loud as my others)
Peavey Bandit 65W

Its always interesting for me to see the pictures of a bunch of amps with just a few cabs. Mine are spread out either on one side of the room or the other, each with their own cab.
Amp switchers like my DeLisle or Ampete, KHE, etc. make life so much easier when you end up with a bunch of heads and not enough room for multiple cabs.

I have the same. 2 walls are filled in my space.

Wizard MTL KT150
Wizard MTL
Wizard MTL mk2 6L
Wizard MTL/MCII Hybrid mk2
Wizard MCII KT150
Wizard W800 KT150
Soldano SLO mk2
Fryette Ultra Lead
If you ever wanna sell the 6l that’s on my list of needs I’ll be wanting real soon

Back