What amps are currently in your stable?

• Thread starter Thread starter MadAsAHatter
  • Start date Start date
1. Marshall JVM410HJS.
2. EVH 5150IIIS EL34.
3. Diezel VH4.
4. Diezel Hagen (a friends, but lives with me).
5. Diezel D-Moll.
6. Orange Rockerverb MKIII 100-watt.
7. VHT/Fryette Sig:X.

@MadAsAHatter If you ever want to sell your Mesa Boogie Titan... let me know :sneaky:

Larry Dino 939 - Mint- Bought from Larry, New in 2018
Steavens Poundcake 100 MkII (x2/both Mint)
Headfirst Alta 100
Bogner Ecstasy 100B x 2 both Mint
Metropoulos DVL-1
Peavey 5150 EVH [=] logo Mint w/ STR415’s… (I bought it new in 1992)
Peavey VTM Head
A ‘few’ stock 100w Marshalls from 1967-1973
1985 JCM Canadian JCM 800. 100w
1979 JMP 2203 100W
1980 JMP 2203 100W
Pearce G2R x 2 - I bought one of them brand new in 1988.

…probably forgetting a few🤔😉

Last edited:
Holy ❤️ This thread!
I know it's kind of old thread, but I am so overwhelmed reading these lists.
Mine are:

83 JCM800 50w That's bounced around between family members.
89 JTM45 mkII That I've had since college
91ish Sovtek Mig50 that I've had since High School (now my daughters)
94 JTM30 Combo since Middle school (now my daughters, but has power on issue, as in it won't :ROFLMAO:😭)
9X Twin Reverb that I've had since college for the tan pants crowd.
201X DSL15 I've had for about ten years
201X Randall Thrasher 120 that I've also had for about ten years and probably use the most.

edit: also a couple random solid states like a lead 15 mini stack, an 80s acoustic (the brand) G60(?) combo (It's like a bit darker jazz chorus/rg hybrid offspring, and really ugly), one of those spark 40s, couple bass amps, and guitar rig... I can't believe I forgot those one :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I guess I can post a pic of a few of mine

View attachment 105574

I forgot I started this thread. How my gear has expanded over the last few years compared to this picture. I think I may have a problem LOL.

1725872999369.png

1725873068089.png

1725873296263.png

Three kit amps I assembled...
Metro JTM45
Metro 18 watt (at Friedman's shop for MV, loop and another gain stage among other mods)
Boothill 5F2A (gonna redo board, kit board was maybe a step above carboard)

The only problem I see is why that Randall isn't in my home.
Is that a RM100? What modules?

Both of the Randalls are RM100's

The green one is mostly standard with just the basic foglifter mod. I'm working towards making this one a bass amp. I've had Rob mod an MTS module into a Orange AD200B. I have 2 more spare MTS modules waiting to be sent out for mods. I just have to decide on what I want. I'm thinking maybe mod them into a Sunn 2000S and Traynor YBA.

The lavender one I picked up when the green one wend down for a time. It's been fully modded by Rob @ Jaded Faith. It has the dual channel, Foglifter+ with adjustable NFB, input gain, FX loop mods and upgraded Mercury transformers. The only thing it doesn't have is the 3 way cathode bias switch. I actually bought it with all those mods already done for less than would it would have cost to send it in. When I talked to Rob about it he said with all the other mods the bias switch would have minimal impact. Ultimately I want to have the 6505, Drect, and Pittbull modules in it. For now it has the IICP, Pittbull, and JF modded RR59 custom.

I forgot I started this thread. How my gear has expanded over the last few years compared to this picture. I think I may have a problem LOL.

View attachment 339840
View attachment 339843
View attachment 339846

I keep waiting to see my old single channel 50 watt chimera by Peter's to pop up. I've never seena other one since I sold that one years ago. And never seen that one again for sure. I don't guess it was a guy on this board who got it. But peters is legit 👌

Let´s see now, I maybe had another six months of not buying any amps after my original post here - then I added a Boogie III+ and a JCM800 2204 and things were back to normal 😄
Come to think of it, I don´t think I´ve sold or added any amps for maybe two years, that´s a first.

Rack stuff:
Soldano X99
Custom Audio 3+ (non-SE)
VHT 2150

Heads:
Germino Masonette
3 Monkeys Zé
Custom Audio OD100 SE+

I keep waiting to see my old single channel 50 watt chimera by Peter's to pop up. I've never seena other one since I sold that one years ago. And never seen that one again for sure. I don't guess it was a guy on this board who got it. But peters is legit 👌

Mine has the Halo/Vega channels.
From my understanding the Chimera channel was short lived. People didn't think it had enough gain. The Vega is supposed to have less gain than the Chimera. It has enough for me to do thrash metal on it's own and can be pushed higher with a boost. So IDK why people said the Chimera didn't have enough gain.

Monomyth Skeleton Key (V1 upgraded to latest switches)

GZA Hellion (also upgraded to latest circuit)

Carl's Custom Amps Surfman 80 (Fender Showman clone, has both brown & black panel preamps in it)

Ceriatone JCM51 All Access (had some Super Bass switches modded in)

Monomyth Skeleton Key (V1 upgraded to latest switches)

GZA Hellion (also upgraded to latest circuit)

Carl's Custom Amps Surfman 80 (Fender Showman clone, has both brown & black panel preamps in it)

Ceriatone JCM51 All Access (had some Super Bass switches modded in)

How do the GZ and skeleton key compare?

Wizard MTL KT150
Wizard MTL
Wizard MTL mk2 6L
Wizard MTL/MCII Hybrid mk2
Wizard MCII KT150
Wizard W800 KT150
Soldano SLO mk2
Fryette Ultra Lead

2 years later and I don't any of these anymore. :ROFLMAO:

Current list...

Wizard MTL mk2 KT66