Ground Zero Modded MOAB SuperLead
Monomyth Skeleton
Monomyth Vintage Modern
Rev E Dual Recto
Wizard Hell Razor KT66
MI audio Beta
Bogner Uber Ultra
VHT Deliverance 120
Mark IIC++ SRG (Originally a IIc+ SR, modded by Mike B to a ++ switchable and eq mod)

I gotta get rid of some shit…..

Gz is smoother but has way more range. I played a silver jubilee modded by Monomyth and it honestly got decently close to the clanky aggression of my hell razor. It definitely didn’t have the wizard punch though.
It’s interesting you mention that. I was shooting out straight in my mono modded vintage modern compared to a boosted MC. I got them sounding fairly close (using ab footswitch) but in the 200-700 range (guesstimating here by my recording ear) the wizard has the hollow mid thing elevated to make it punch harder in the room. Fills it out more for sure. But the mono is so damn aggressive straight in. Just cutting and brutal.

Suppose it really depends if the user likes the wizard mid content or not. Sounds like a total love or hate thing. Particular to Wizard and VHT. I hear hiwatt too but can’t say shit as I haven’t played one.

Headfirst Alta 100
RedSeven The Dirt
Ceriatone Molecular 50
Friedman Plex
Friedman BE 100
Bogner 3534
Diezel Herbert MK II
Friedman JJ Jr
Synergy 50/50 and Syn 2 (2)

Want to get a Bogner Shiva 20th Anniv, an EVH 5153 Stealth and a Mesa Boogie Lonestar. With that my collection will be complete.

Friedman JJ100
Friedman Butterslax
Friedman Buxom Betty
Axe FX III w/ line 6 stereo frfr
Spark mini
Spark go

View attachment 340119
Wizard MC 6l6
Wizard MTL EL34
EVH 100 Stealth
Ground Zero Modded Recto
Diezel Herbert Mk1
Ground Zero Modded MOAB SuperLead
Monomyth Skeleton
Monomyth Vintage Modern
Rev E Dual Recto
Wizard Hell Razor KT66
MI audio Beta
Bogner Uber Ultra
VHT Deliverance 120
Mark IIC++ SRG (Originally a IIc+ SR, modded by Mike B to a ++ switchable and eq mod)

I gotta get rid of some shit…..
Great gear man!! What's your fav??

Mine has the Halo/Vega channels.
From my understanding the Chimera channel was short lived. People didn't think it had enough gain. The Vega is supposed to have less gain than the Chimera. It has enough for me to do thrash metal on it's own and can be pushed higher with a boost. So IDK why people said the Chimera didn't have enough gain.

Man that's so weird. Mine had the Chili pepper switches and what not, but it was a screamer. I wish I'd kept that one. Knowing how unique it is now. I thought it had more than enough gain. I think guys just... like they can't play well and use gain to cover up slop. So in my opinion no amount of gain will help those individuals.

It DID find it was very picky with speakers. I preferred it though avatar/fane m65 speakers 100%. One of the reasons I sold it was because I actually felt it was too picky over speakers and I liked the Archon better. It had a pretty specific frequency in the core tone I felt. And I was busy trying other things so sold it on a whim. I'd love to revisit that one.

I liked what id heard of the Vega channels. And I almost pulled the trigger on a REPTILLICUS version but... I did something else and it disappeared lol.

No early chrome triple rectifiers?!?!??!

I saw one in guitar center foe $1000 one time. I waited 2 days to get paid and went to get it and it was gone. It was a small logo revision f.

That was top 3 all time fumbles.
Still have nightmares about it.

Hiwatt Super-Hi 50
Hiwatt Hi-5
Barton Transmission
Baron DHG
Baron Snott Watt
Soldano Avenger 100
Uberschall Namm 2002
97 TRec
Satellite Niveus
Satellite Proton
Dr. Z Route 66
Peavey XXX

I think that’s it?

BLLLLLLAAAAACK MEEEETAAAALL ISTTT KRIIIIEEEGG

I had to post the context, because no one on RT listens to cool enough music to understand the reference in your screen name

Boogie Mark IVB
Marshall JMP 2204
Mesa Stiletto Stage I
Headfirst MCII
Diezel VH4

Back