Who's enjoying pride month

why does he need to see that

So he could use it as an example of what a clean, functioning area looks like. Not sure if you’ve been up in North/Central Florida, while there are plenty of upper class, beautiful homes/properties, these areas are where Florida Man is from and Florida Man don’t give a fuck.

Because I think people who talk about other people’s children and parenting aren’t worth my time and effort?
Who gives a rats ass about YOUR kids..........the ONLY thing ANY of us are concerned about as they'll be damaged by your laziness and lack of moral compass then unleashed on to the public. THAT's the concern.....................

Think beyond YOUR nose.

Who gives a rats ass about YOUR kids..........the ONLY thing ANY of us are concerned about as they'll be damaged by your laziness and lack of moral compass then unleashed on to the public. THAT's the concern.....................

Think beyond YOUR nose.

Every time I think there's something redeeming about you you go and post an utterly asshole statement like this.
IGNORE

Think beyond YOUR nose.

It is their future, not yours. They are free to shape it however they please. Do your part and stay the fuck out of it and let them figure it out for themselves what they think is right or wrong.

Back