Who's enjoying pride month

It is their future, not yours. They are free to shape it however they please. Do your part and stay the fuck out of it and let them figure it out for themselves what they think is right or wrong.
That's a lazy take no responsibility parent of today. The lazy coward's way out. You have a role to teach AND lead as a parent.
You're NOT their best friend, you ARE the parent..................VERY different roles.

Every time I think there's something redeeming about you you go and post an utterly asshole statement like this.
IGNORE

Some days I feel bad for him as he may be a victim of a society that taught him it was ok to act the way he does.
now that he is an adult it is probably hard for him seeing his peers leaving him behind.

But he has a choice to make, either continue digging in his heels and and be ostracized the rest of his life, or for once look at the world around him and try and think about it’s greater good.

It’s his right to take his follies to his grave

That's a lazy take no responsibility parent of today. The lazy coward's way out. You have a role to teach AND lead as a parent.
You're NOT their best friend, you ARE the parent..................VERY different roles.

Yes I am their parent. That’s why I can handle them being exposed to diversity at school. I can handle talking to them about things they have questions about.

I can also handle that it is not their responsibility to grow up with the idea that it’s their job to please me.

It is their life and I am giving them the tools to navigate without being a hateful cunt like you

we aren’t forcing our kids to be gay. We aren’t forcing them to love all gay and trans people.

We are teaching them that they are all just people too, and they should be seen through the same lenses as they see everyone else.

They will still grow up not liking some people on this planet, but there is a HUGE difference between not liking a gay person, and not liking a person for being gay

And there is the ugly person in you.

It's theirs and it's there.................in their modern world.

You talk about tolerance in this shit stain of a thread and look at you.

100% typical and easily expected.................
There’s no room in this world for violent reactionaries and fundamentalists who base their worldview on some ancient mythology designed to keep the writers of said myths in power and wealthy.

Their “religion” is gross.

So he could use it as an example of what a clean, functioning area looks like. Not sure if you’ve been up in North/Central Florida, while there are plenty of upper class, beautiful homes/properties, these areas are where Florida Man is from and Florida Man don’t give a fuck.
I remember being in Jacksonville in the early 90's.
Best bud was in the Navy down there.
Pretty dirty place. Reminded me how Watertown, NY turned out after the Fort Drum expansion.

There’s no room in this world for violent reactionaries and fundamentalists who base their worldview on some ancient mythology designed to keep the writers of said myths in power and wealthy.

Their “religion” is gross.
I don't often talk religion in "mixed company" because often times religion is a personal journey and relationship. However when compared to how I was raised to view religion and the bible, I think too many people use the words of the bible as reasons to hate. Jesus did not discriminate. He died for all our our sins. Everyone. His teachings were those of kindness.

God however is often seen as a vengeful God. It is my onion that it is not his followers job or expectation to judge people for him. He is the final judge. People of faith should show the kindness of Jesus and have the faith that God will judge them accordingly. If someone interprets that homosexuality is a sin, it is understandable that they see that lifestyle as sinful. However I would have to disagree with their interpretation if they believe that they should speak out against said "sinners". I don't believe that to be the role of someone if they also believe it is the role of God to grant the final judgement.

tldr, be more like Jesus and less like God

be more like Jesus and less like God

giphy.gif

Welp, there we have it. Liberals here believe it’s their way or no way. Wonder when they will pull out and dust off their white hoods?

(Notice they didn’t talk negative about the religion since it isn’t Christianity)

Islam sucks almost as much as you do. You should join, actually. They like all the same shit you do.
More importantly they hate all the same things too.
1685993152680.jpeg

I don't often talk religion in "mixed company" because often times religion is a personal journey and relationship. However when compared to how I was raised to view religion and the bible, I think too many people use the words of the bible as reasons to hate. Jesus did not discriminate. He died for all our our sins. Everyone. His teachings were those of kindness.

God however is often seen as a vengeful God. It is my onion that it is not his followers job or expectation to judge people for him. He is the final judge. People of faith should show the kindness of Jesus and have the faith that God will judge them accordingly. If someone interprets that homosexuality is a sin, it is understandable that they see that lifestyle as sinful. However I would have to disagree with their interpretation if they believe that they should speak out against said "sinners". I don't believe that to be the role of someone if they also believe it is the role of God to grant the final judgement.

tldr, be more like Jesus and less like God
the bible says homosexuality is a detestable sin
so you have no idea what youre talking about here

the bible says homosexuality is a detestable sin
so you have no idea what youre talking about here

This is what I find so interesting about all of this; the right-wing is so concerned about the LGBQT community grooming kids while the Catholic church has been diddling little kids for decades now, to the point I challenge anyone here to come up with some evidence that the LGBQT community has done more harm to children than the Catholic church has. I’d even go as far as saying that one state most likely has more offenses in the last 40 years than the combined offenses of a gay person grooming/touching kids throughout the entire US, especially if you pick a state like Massachusetts.

And I don’t mean some future/potential crime, I’m talking about ones people have actually been charged for.

Back