Who's enjoying pride month

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
That is often boiled down as to not try and teach those that aren’t willing to be taught (the word of the lord)

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
as the context reveals, this does not prohibit all types of judging (matthew 7:16) there is a righteous kind of judgement we are supposed to exercise with careful discernment.

That is often boiled down as to not try and teach those that aren’t willing to be taught (the word of the lord)
Let me put it plainly...........YOU and many others here have zero idea of what you're talking about.

Given you have no moral compass and you support insanity and filth how could you possibly know what you're talking about.
If you did, your morality (which is in the shitter) wouldn't be what it is today.

You ARE a hypocrite and should keep your shit hole closed...... for YOUR sake and OUR sake.

I'm ASTOUNDED how fucking brainwashed and how strong the sheep group think mentality is on this forum..............it's alarming and a threat to society today and going forward.

You're damaged and you're so hard programmed you can't even feel OR see it. Your mind is not your own.

Again, no wonder even that idiot PLX had you pegged...........it's THAT obvious.

Don't bother responding as I'll save you the trouble............GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Let me put it plainly...........YOU and many others here have zero idea of what you're talking about.

Given you have no moral compass and you support insanity and filth how could you possibly know what you're talking about.
If you did, your morality (which is in the shitter) wouldn't be what it is today.

You ARE a hypocrite and should keep your shit hole closed...... for YOUR sake and OUR sake.

I'm ASTOUNDED how fucking brainwashed and how strong the sheep group think mentality is on this forum..............it's alarming and a threat to society today and going forward.

You're damaged and you're so hard programmed you can't even feel OR see it. Your mind is not your own.

Again, no wonder even that idiot PLX had you pegged...........it's THAT obvious.

Don't bother responding as I'll save you the trouble............GO FUCK YOURSELF.
No one cares

Neither do I, though I’m not 100 percent sure what that means

Nor am I sure he’s even allowed near children
Still being a numb nutted retard with a WILD and RUDE assumption.

Tolerance? Such a hypocrite all day every day for you.

Here's a thought.........why don't you ALL put me on ignore........................go on..................do it.

Back