Who's enjoying pride month

what 'rights' are they mising out on again?
You shouldn't bother with Aynirar27 as he's one of the worst and dumbest trolls on here...........he reads nothing we post. I speak to him like I do because I believe he's another submissive homosexual and what I write gets him off.............why else would he keep coming back for more of the same.

what rights are these unrepentant sinners missing out on?
Depends what state you live in.
My statement didn’t explicitly say that they are missing rights, however it did imply that they should have the same rights as everyone else and there are far too many people out there who see them as “lesser” people

Depends what state you live in.
My statement didn’t explicitly say that they are missing rights, however it did imply that they should have the same rights as everyone else and there are far too many people out there who see them as “lesser” people
its a simple question
and yet again you cant answer it

hes not
someone is paying him for this bullshit
I'd like to believe that but it's a bit of a stretch.........why would anyone pay an imbecile with no comprehension skills.

We've seen time and time again he's as dumb as a box of rocks. Even if he's one of Donnie's alts he'd be a little smarter than he's showing us.

its a simple question
and yet again you cant answer it
I can answer it, I just chose not to for the sake of your own entertainment. I don’t keep a list nearby but a quick search gave me this

IMG_4923.png

Feel free to fact check :-)

Back