Who's enjoying pride month

dude is really a fag?
figures
Jury is still out but given what he supports and how much of a drama queen he is the odds are very favourable that he is a FAG.

A late homosexual bloomer it appears as he is (???) married with kids but today he looks very FAGGY with his bitchiness.

Jury is still out but given what he supports and how much of a drama queen he is the odds are very favourable that he is a FAG.

A late homosexual bloomer it appears as he is (???) married with kids but today he looks very FAGGY with his bitchiness.
the other ay he said he got a bj in a car from another guy lol!

I can answer it, I just chose not to for the sake of your own entertainment. I don’t keep a list nearby but a quick search gave me this

View attachment 213085

Feel free to fact check :)
How many of these anti-trans bills are designed to protect children or those under 18?

So let’s see all of the anti-trans bills going against those citizens of legal age. 🤷

I’m excited to see your spin on what I asked.

We all know New Guy is Inbred Beta redneck… aka, another lib alt.
Let me assist.

1686166956256.png

@Donnie B

How many of these anti-trans bills are designed to protect children or those under 18?

So let’s see all of the anti-trans bills going against those citizens of legal age. 🤷

I’m excited to see your spin on what I asked.
You are barking up the wrong tree man.

All I said was the trans people should have rights

The other dude went on a tangent and you are going on another.

I don’t believe any of those bills are protecting children. all they are doing are appeasing bigoted parents.

Back