Who's enjoying pride month

that is correct, I have no idea what the actual fuck you are talking about.

Somebody asked me (over and over again) what rights were trying to be taken away, even though I didn’t actually say anything about them being taken away, so I posted that to shut him up.

Then you took it somewhere even more extreme to the point I don’t know what you are even asking.

All I said what that trans rights stand on their own merits and not because of big pharma
I asked about the content you posted and if it affected those citizens under 18.... commonly know as children. Clearly the anti-trans laws are being put into place to protect those under 18 children and not legally consenting over 18 years old adults. This upsets you. It's okay, you'll be alright.

I asked about the content you posted and if it affected those citizens under 18.... commonly know as children. Clearly the anti-trans laws are being put into place to protect those under 18 children and not legally consenting over 18 years old adults. This upsets you. It's okay, you'll be alright.
That questions makes sense to be, but I still have no idea what the answer is to it. I am not familiar with anti trans bills at all, so I could not tell you. It was never my intention to talk about them
That’s why I posted this like 6 hours ago
you guys are the ones brining up laws and children
Depends what state you live in.
My statement didn’t explicitly say that they are missing rights, however it did imply that they should have the same rights as everyone else and there are far too many people out there who see them as “lesser” people

Last edited:
1686184360861.png

Back