Who's enjoying pride month

• Thread starter Thread starter 70 Mach 1
  • Start date Start date
If you wash your hoodie on the thorough cleaning cycle no problems at all for your entire life.

Lastly, science and sex journals confirm that FAR better sex is experienced by a male who HASN'T been circumcised. Read em weep mushroom heads!

If you wash your hoodie on the thorough cleaning cycle no problems at all for your entire life.

Lastly, science and sex journals confirm that FAR better sex is experienced by a male who HASN'T been circumcised. Read em weep mushroom heads!
Most guys get off before women so maybe circumcision is a good idea? :dunno:

Love it fellas.........embrace and LOVE it as..............YOU deserve it all.

Love it fellas.........embrace and LOVE it as..............YOU deserve it all.

Screenshot_20230608-180409~2.png

There was a dude on another forum who was writing these ”songs” that were so out of time and key that it wasn’t far off from this. @jaxadam, do you remember that dude, phantasmgora or something like that? I made this in tribute of him because it sounded like he was playing with a kielbasa. It’s also more than I’ve seen 98% of this forum post!

It’s not a dildo, but I did definitely put it in my mouth after. Deep into my belly even!

I live next to an LGBQT community and I see more LGBQT stuff in this fucking forum. Ya’ll need some milk.
I hope you like it as you deserve it too. Embrace it bro.......the future is YOURS.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
There was a dude on another forum who was writing these ”songs” that were so out of time and key that it wasn’t far off from this. @jaxadam, do you remember that dude, phantasmgora or something like that? I made this in tribute of him because it sounded like he was playing with a kielbasa. It’s also more than I’ve seen 98% of this forum post!

It’s not a dildo, but I did definitely put it in my mouth after. Deep into my belly even!
Sounds like you're speaking of PLX to me...........he played just as you described.

I hope you like it as you deserve it too. Embrace it bro.......the future is YOURS.

It’s fucking awesome, they have some killer restaurants over there, an ice cream joint I can have deliver to me at 2am, it’s the cleanest city I’ve ever seen and everyone seems to be in a good mood. Definitely the only part of this city county where people say “Hi” as you’re walking by on the street.

@jaxadam, do you remember that dude, phantasmgora or something like that? I made this in tribute of him because it sounded like he was playing with a kielbasa. It’s also more than I’ve seen 98% of this forum post!

Yes, I loved that guy. He made the weirdest damn videos and I always thought if I ever needed a video done I'd get him to do the graphics!

Not sure what those are - don' tell me - but they reminded me of these.
And now I gotta get some!

You're born with an appendix too.... that is useless, and can fucking kill you when it gets inflamed/burst.
Agree but a 4skin doesn't hurt you at any time. Your 4skin is your friend and makes life FAR MORE pleasurable.

I gather you've been cut..............envy of the GREAT things in life can be a pain..........you'd agree?

Back