Who's enjoying pride month

• Thread starter Thread starter 70 Mach 1
  • Start date Start date
I also notice, your avatar image displays the infamous "Trump Derangement Syndrome" many homosexuals have in America.

UPn55Z4.png

I'm trying to figure out who Mr Aloha used to be a week or two ago.
This place is usually dead this time of night so it would be cool to have something to read now. The problem is this "new" member has to come up with something of substance or it'll just continue to be a yawn fest after 11 pm. Let's see what they can do to spice up the joint.

This place is usually dead this time of night so it would be cool to have something to read now. The problem is this "new" member has to come up with something of substance or it'll just continue to be a yawn fest after 11 pm. Let's see what they can do to spice up the joint.
With Picasso and PLX gone, I wake up every morning smelling victory and tasting their rage tears of impotence. It's an elixir.

All the gay rage is going into my paper. I find great irony in this facet of the homosexual man's behavior.
Dude the gay stuff is lame and juvenile. Nobody besides a closeted homo that can't admit his true sexuality would feel burned by those dumbass comments. You're striking out buddy.

Dude the gay stuff is lame and juvenile. Nobody besides a closeted homo that can't admit his true sexuality would feel burned by those dumbass comments. You're striking out buddy.
This research is crucial to my thesis. Please continue with the indignant, homosexual rantings.

Back