Who's enjoying pride month

• Thread starter Thread starter 70 Mach 1
  • Start date Start date
Take your meds you delusional fuckhead.............you've lost it.
artworks-000149783172-c468yx-t500x500.jpg

Always Fella...............YOU know that. :cheers:
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

We're just going out to the deck and sip some nice Italian Barolo🍷.

I'm also firing up (shh don't tell anyone) a Cuban Romeo and Juliet #3. A small cigar but just right for a 20 min -half hour's enjoyment.

Just in : - Washington Judge Orders Women-Only Spa with Compulsory Nudity to Accept Trans Women with Hanging Penises.​

1686407848100.png

A district judge in Washington state has ruled that Olympus Spa, a women-only spa where nudity is compulsory, must allow pre-op transgender women with penises to utilize their facilities.

This ruling comes after the spa sued the Washington State Human Rights Commission (WSHRC) when they were previously ordered to change its ‘discriminatory rules’ which is ‘biological women only’ policy.

Haven Wilvich, a biological male, complained when his membership application was declined by the Korean-style spa. He was allegedly told that “transgender women without surgery are not welcome.”

The spa’s response prompted Wilvich to file a complaint with the WSHRC in May 2020.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
Cool 4chan article.
You should take your young kids (if you have any) to the spa......they'll LOVE it.

Don't be a hypocrite.......get with YOUR program.

FUCKING idiot............................show some brains FFS.

You should take your young kids (if you have any) to the spa......they'll LOVE it.

Don't be a hypocrite.......get with YOUR program.

FUCKING idiot............................show some brains FFS.
No kids. I’m a dink. Living large.
Lots of exclusive resorts and spas here to enjoy.
And I do.

No kids. I’m a dink. Living large.
Lots of exclusive resorts and spas here to enjoy.
And I do.
Great......no kids so it's ALL your money and yes, enjoy it all because ..............why not.

I don't know about you..........I wouldn't want any young daughters seeing a swinging dick in an only female spa.
I'm actually a guy who gives a fuck about the bigger and longer picture.

Great......no kids so it's ALL your money and yes, enjoy it all because ..............why not.

I don't know about you..........I wouldn't want any young daughters seeing a swinging dick in an only female spa.
I'm actually a guy who gives a fuck about the bigger and longer picture.
Except it never happened. And it won’t.

Back