Who's enjoying pride month

• Thread starter Thread starter 70 Mach 1
  • Start date Start date
I had a custom 24 for a few years maybe 20 years ago and no matter how many pickups I threw at that thing it just sounded like shit. Looked and played awesome though. Held perfect tuning with heavy whammy abuse too. Their bolt on models sound better IMO but man, that fuckin silver sky headstock.....:bleh:
I've owned 3 different high end PRS guitars. A NAMM show Custom 24 (amazing top), a McCarty, a 513. I tried like hell to love them. Changed the pickups in the Custom 24. Nothing helped. Same with the McCarty.

I'd still like to try a Silver Sky. I'm a slow learner I guess.

The GREAT thing about PRS is they're easy to sell.

I've owned 3 different high end PRS guitars. A NAMM show Custom 24 (amazing top), a McCarty, a 513. I tried like hell to love them. Changed the pickups in the Custom 24. Nothing helped. Same with the McCarty.
I've had a few CEs since and love their sound. Still have one I've owned for over a decade. Love how it sounds. Can't nail a strat or LP tone but gets really close so it's pretty convenient. Sounds great when not imitating those also. Maybe give a bolt on or a set maple neck a try.

So you’ll be resuming your rest-stop activities in July?
They just think because it's Pride month they can do what they want. I'm so sick of gay this gay that, transgender, bullshit. Get the fuck over it. 99% of people don't give a fuck so stop trying to involve everyone in your alternative life style. New Guy you can suck all the cock you want, you can suck cock 24/7 I don't give a fuck. But I don't really wanna hear about it.

They just think because it's Pride month they can do what they want. I'm so sick of gay this gay that, transgender, bullshit. Get the fuck over it. 99% of people don't give a fuck so stop trying to involve everyone in your alternative life style. New Guy you can suck all the cock you want, you can suck cock 24/7 I don't give a fuck. But I don't really wanna hear about it.

You certainly miss the point of pride month

This guy is making a whole lotta sense.

If 10 men and 100 women are stranded on an island with a source of food and water, in 100 years you will find a thriving colony of men, women, boys and girls.

If 10 men and 100 transwomen are stranded on an island with a source of food and water, in 100 years you will find 110 skeletons of men.

Just as God intended........

If 10 men and 100 women are stranded on an island with a source of food and water, in 100 years you will find a thriving colony of men, women, boys and girls.

If 10 men and 100 transwomen are stranded on an island with a source of food and water, in 100 years you will find 110 skeletons of men.

Just as God intended........

What if there were 8 straight men, 2 gay men, 87 straight women and 13 lesbians?

1686616194384.png

Back