Who's enjoying pride month

i will pray for you, Donnie 🙏
IMG_20230611_153203.jpg

IMG_20230612_224240~2.jpg

What if there were 8 straight men, 2 gay men, 87 straight women and 13 lesbians?
Sounds like a high school math problem:

A train travels east at 58mph, arriving at Paddington Station at 1:23PM. Jenny boards 12 minutes later and Phil at 3:07PM...

Correction: 8 straight men, 2 gay men, 87 straight women, and 13 non-men attracted to non-men.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-women-woke-new-inclusive-language-guide.html
Not surprisingly the fool that promotes this stupidity at Johns Hopkins is a fat guy / Rachel Levine clone.
Yikes. That’s as bad as that town in California taking offense to the “man” in manholes.

Seems like they can still be called lesbians though, just the wording of the definition chsnged

I’m enjoying pride month. It’s starting to get hot, and we’re getting some pretty decent afternoon thunderstorms, but it has been off to an unseasonably cool start.

Students Revolt Against “Pride” Month Spirit Day at Massachusetts School; Glare at Teachers, Tear Down Signs, Wear Red, White and Blue, Chant “U.S.A. Are My Pronouns!”​

Students at Marshall Simonds Middle School in the Boston suburb town Burlington, Massachusetts revolted against the school’s “Pride” month spirit day indoctrination on Friday June 2, glaring at teachers, tearing down posters and chanting “U.S.A. are my pronouns!” while wearing red, white and blue clothing and face paint.

The school had been decorated with “Pride” signs and stickers, including the “Progress Pride” flag. Students were encouraged to wear rainbow colored clothing. A sign with a quote from gay playwright Tennessee Williams’ play A Streetcar Named Desire adorned with “Pride” flags hung on the walls was taken as criticizing straight (heterosexual) people: “What is straight? A line can be straight, or a street, but the human heart, oh, no, it’s curved like a road through mountains.”

No, not insane at all........................

Trans activist Rose Montoya doubles down on going topless at the White House, says it was 'perfectly legal' Montoya says the White House flashing was an effort to 'free the nipple'​

Montoya, a biological male who is transgender, defended the display of nudity, saying the laws in Washington, D.C., allow for going topless. The TikTok influencer expressed support for "freeing the nipple" and argued critics were only acknowledging that "trans women are women."

"I fully support the movement and freeing the nipple," Montoya said. "My trans masculine friends were showing off their top surgery scars and living in joy, and I wanted to join them. And because it is perfectly within the law of Washington, D.C., I decided to join them and cover my nipples just to play it safe.

While Montoya is correct that Washington, D.C., laws allow people to be topless, the White House is federal land where local D.C. laws do not apply.

The original video, posted to TikTok, shows Montoya and another unnamed transgender activist, a biological female, baring their breasts on the South Lawn with the White House in view behind them.

No, not insane at all........................

Trans activist Rose Montoya doubles down on going topless at the White House, says it was 'perfectly legal' Montoya says the White House flashing was an effort to 'free the nipple'​

Montoya, a biological male who is transgender, defended the display of nudity, saying the laws in Washington, D.C., allow for going topless. The TikTok influencer expressed support for "freeing the nipple" and argued critics were only acknowledging that "trans women are women."

"I fully support the movement and freeing the nipple," Montoya said. "My trans masculine friends were showing off their top surgery scars and living in joy, and I wanted to join them. And because it is perfectly within the law of Washington, D.C., I decided to join them and cover my nipples just to play it safe.

While Montoya is correct that Washington, D.C., laws allow people to be topless, the White House is federal land where local D.C. laws do not apply.

The original video, posted to TikTok, shows Montoya and another unnamed transgender activist, a biological female, baring their breasts on the South Lawn with the White House in view behind them.

I get a kick out of people throwing a fit when a woman publicly breastfeeds. Breasts should be allowed to be exposed legally. Maybe that's my European ancestry talking. :dunno:

Back