Who's enjoying pride month

• Thread starter Thread starter 70 Mach 1
  • Start date Start date
Your imagination must be a surreal landscape of insane whimsy.
BUT..........I'm on the money.................as you know.

My logic is......you have no kids because how could you fuck Judge Judy but she IS with you as you're a perfect couple.
Angry and crazy as fuck. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (y) (y) (y) (y)

BUT..........I'm on the money.................as you know.

My logic is......you have no kids because how could you fuck Judge Judy but she IS with you as you're a perfect couple.
Angry and crazy as fuck. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (y) (y) (y) (y)
Dude. She’s your age. Like, really old.

You wish................dreamer.

Tell us about your granny fetish.
1686413345652.gif

No offense to anyone, but got to play a premium one once and was not impressed.
PRS guitars can be beautiful and perfectly made..............sadly I could never bond with one so I've never owned one.

Silver Sky............the headstock makes it look seriously FUGLY............to me.

PRS guitars can be beautiful and perfectly made..............sadly I could never bond with one so I've never owned one.

Silver Sky............the headstock makes it look seriously FUGLY............to me.
I had a custom 24 for a few years maybe 20 years ago and no matter how many pickups I threw at that thing it just sounded like shit. Looked and played awesome though. Held perfect tuning with heavy whammy abuse too. Their bolt on models sound better IMO but man, that fuckin silver sky headstock.....:bleh:

Back