Who's enjoying pride month

Stop forcing your bigoted views on others and I'll stop defending those you discriminate against. Pretty simple.
I’ve never forced any of my views on anyone, let alone views against any LGBT… however, LGBT views are being forced upon me daily. 🤷.

Same with the past month regarding Asian American, Pacific Islander month. All of that shit was forced upon us, however, I didn’t see anything referencing Jews… who are a part of Asia 🤷

I’ve never forced any of my views on anyone, let alone views against any LGBT… however, LGBT views are being forced upon me daily. 🤷.

Same with the past month regarding Asian American, Pacific Islander month. All of that shit was forced upon us, however, I didn’t see anything referencing Jews… who are a part of Asia 🤷
I don't think anything is being forced but I do think you're being too sensitive.

Is ANYONE surprised by this.

An insane man just can't be self-controlled.

1685901898673.png

Rita Love was assaulted at a Pride parade for wearing a MAGA hat.

Rita calmly walked through the crowd who immediately started screaming at her and grabbing at her hat.

One gay man started following her screaming, “Nazi!” At one point he tried to steal her MAGA hat.

At the end of her video a fuming gay man whacks her in the head with a rolled up magazine.

The tolerant left strikes again!

Today News reporter Simon Ateba asks, “Who is the hater, the person wearing a MAGA hat, or the person assaulting her, and repeatedly screaming at her for being a “NAZI”? pathetic! The level of intolerance is unbelievable!”

Reactions: rsm
I guess companies don’t really care about pride… if they did, why not show their pride across the world?

View attachment 212425
It's all so fake. These companies don't give a shit and anyone who thinks they do are braindead. This entire "a month for everyone" is the most goofy, patronizing shit ever. I don't even care about any of it personally...but to not see how transparent and pandering and fake it is, it's hilarious.

that is total garbage man. In what way is anything being forced on you? I’ve asked this question a dozen times here and no one has given me an example yet.

View attachment 212401

Rita calmly walked through the crowd who immediately started screaming at her and grabbing at her hat.

One gay man started following her screaming, “Nazi!” At one point he tried to steal her MAGA hat.

At the end of her video a fuming gay man whacks her in the head with a rolled up magazine.

Today News reporter Simon Ateba asks, “Who is the hater, the person wearing a MAGA hat, or the person assaulting her, and repeatedly screaming at her for being a “NAZI”? pathetic! The level of intolerance is unbelievable!”

You are such a pussy lol

View attachment 212401

that's the tolerant left, being tolerant.

"Inside most liberals is a FASCIST struggling to get out." - John McCarthy

at some point the right and center will be just as tolerant in return.

that is total garbage man. In what way is anything being forced on you? I’ve asked this question a dozen times here and no one has given me an example yet.
Its being forced on me through my work, television and the internet. Work has it on the internal TV running in loops, The TV stations have it on the corner, websites change their colors. I NEVER see this during Christmas, Easter, Hanukkah, etc, etc, etc. If you don't see it you must live under a rock.

Its being forced on me through my work, television and the internet. Work has it on the internal TV running in loops, The TV stations have it on the corner, websites change their colors. I NEVER see this during Christmas, Easter, Hanukkah, etc, etc, etc. If you don't see it you must live under a rock.
He's simply a FUCKING LIAR..................and an asshole antagonist.................yep..........it's THAT clear and simple.

So are they slapping rainbow stickers on your car? are they forcing you to wear gay pride swag? are they demanding you start liking dicks or else?

I'm trying to figure out how this actually effects you guys? I literally hardly ever see anything about "GAY" unless someone is bashing it, and I have gay friends, they don't even talk about it as much as the right wing.

The only good example of it being a problem for others is trannies competing in women's sports.

This is what SHOULD be really happening this month.​

Christian leader declares June 'Fidelity Month' instead of 'Pride Month'​

Fidelity Month was proposed to dedicate fidelity to God, spouses, family, community and the country

A conservative Christian philosopher and Princeton University professor called for the month of June to be recognized and celebrated as "Fidelity Month."

Dr. Robert P. George launched a website and social media accounts, which include Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, to spread awareness of the new designation for those who want to celebrate.

The announcement came after George highlighted a recent Wall Street Journal poll indicating a "precipitous decline" in Americans' beliefs and values pertaining to religion, family, community and country.

Back