Who's enjoying pride month

Oh you poor fuckers that endure some commercials and different colors. Nobody is beating the shit out of you or killing you for being straight. Quit you're fucking whining you god damned pussies! Talk about mother fucking snowflakes.

For the first 50 years of my life TV commercials were 100% devoid of any of this stuff.
So maybe now they're making up for lost time by going a bit heavy in the other direction?

TV commercials are targeted at people's wallets.
Not their delicate sensibilities.

Why do you take TV commercials so personally?
That’s the whole thing. Commercials with a “gay” message aren’t pushing an agenda any more than commercials with a “straight” message are. “Straight message” sounds funny because it’s just been the norm for everything for so long. Seeing the same thing but “gay” isn’t different to anyone unless you don’t see them as equals.

If a male teacher talks about the vacation he took with his husband to his class, it’s not “grooming” any more than a female teacher talking about something she did with her husband.
If you see it differently, again, you don’t see gay people as equals.
And ya know what? That isn’t the end of the world. Nobody is perfect. We all have different backgrounds, grew up differently and have different prejudices towards different things.
For some people, that prejudice is gay people. It’s not a great thing, but I think most people can accept that not everyone is on board with the same things they are

. The problem is when people try and spread their own prejudices to others.
A full grown adult should understand that it is their own problem and should deal with it internally. It’s not their place to push their country to see those same people as “unequal”

I guarantee you, Florida Man; there isn’t an omnipotent wizard who lives in a heavenly kingdom somewhere.

It's definitely OK for a person's faith to include elements of both Logos and Mythos.
It's actually essential to all of the religions of the planet.

descarga.jpg

That’s the whole thing. Commercials with a “gay” message aren’t pushing an agenda any more than commercials with a “straight” message are. “Straight message” sounds funny because it’s just been the norm for everything for so long. Seeing the same thing but “gay” isn’t different to anyone unless you don’t see them as equals.

If a male teacher talks about the vacation he took with his husband to his class, it’s not “grooming” any more than a female teacher talking about something she did with her husband.
If you see it differently, again, you don’t see gay people as equals.
And ya know what? That isn’t the end of the world. Nobody is perfect. We all have different backgrounds, grew up differently and have different prejudices towards different things.
For some people, that prejudice is gay people. It’s not a great thing, but I think most people can accept that not everyone is on board with the same things they are

. The problem is when people try and spread their own prejudices to others.
A full grown adult should understand that it is their own problem and should deal with it internally. It’s not their place to push their country to see those same people as “unequal”
Gay, and the rest of the sick pot, are not our equals because there is a fundamental problem with them.

Don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger,..........take it up with Mother Nature as she's waiting to hear your valid argument.

@Aynirar27 So, this Gay is your equal?
---------------------------------------------
Is ANYONE surprised by this.

An insane man just can't be self-controlled.

1685901898673.png

Rita Love was assaulted at a Pride parade for wearing a MAGA hat.

Rita calmly walked through the crowd who immediately started screaming at her and grabbing at her hat.

One gay man started following her screaming, “Nazi!” At one point he tried to steal her MAGA hat.

At the end of her video a fuming gay man whacks her in the head with a rolled up magazine.

The tolerant left strikes again!

Today News reporter Simon Ateba asks, “Who is the hater, the person wearing a MAGA hat, or the person assaulting her, and repeatedly screaming at her for being a “NAZI”? pathetic! The level of intolerance is unbelievable!”

@Aynirar27 So, this Gay is your equal?
---------------------------------------------
Is ANYONE surprised by this.

An insane man just can't be self-controlled.

1685901898673.png

Rita Love was assaulted at a Pride parade for wearing a MAGA hat.

Rita calmly walked through the crowd who immediately started screaming at her and grabbing at her hat.

One gay man started following her screaming, “Nazi!” At one point he tried to steal her MAGA hat.

At the end of her video a fuming gay man whacks her in the head with a rolled up magazine.

The tolerant left strikes again!

Today News reporter Simon Ateba asks, “Who is the hater, the person wearing a MAGA hat, or the person assaulting her, and repeatedly screaming at her for being a “NAZI”? pathetic! The level of intolerance is unbelievable!”

Maybe if you post this in a 3rd thread someone will give a shit

you just posted moments ago that gays go against Mother Nature, is that the higher power you also spoke of?
@Aynirar27 You obviously can't do 2 things at once, for a start STOP smoking cigars with veins in them when reading a post, that's a small start.

Learn to fucking read FFS.

I said this in my original post. "Don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger,..........take it up with Mother Nature as she's waiting to hear your valid argument."

Get with it and stop wasting people's time because you're a lazy cock sucking POS.

Back