Who's enjoying pride month

@Aynirar27 You obviously can't do 2 things at once, for a start STOP smoking cigars with veins in them when reading a post, that's a small start.

Learn to fucking read FFS.

I said this in my original post. "Don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger,..........take it up with Mother Nature as she's waiting to hear your valid argument."

Get with it and stop wasting people's time because you're a lazy cock sucking POS.

So you are saying that being gay goes against Mother Nature, correct?

Because you also said that the “message” was from the entity that created us, was that also in reference to Mother Nature?

So you are saying that being gay goes against Mother Nature, correct?

Because you also said that the “message” was from the entity that created us, was that also in reference to Mother Nature?
Mother Nature is the local constant tool from start to finish.

Your continual baiting for what you want to hear is pitiful.........You're a mere child so start your run when you reach puberty..........at least.

Mother Nature is the local constant tool from start to finish.

Your continual baiting for what you want to hear is pitiful.........You're a mere child so start your run when you reach puberty..........at least.
I’m not baiting, I just have no idea what you are talking about. It seems like you are blending higher powers and it’s confusing to me

Is ANYONE surprised by this.

An insane man just can't be self-controlled.

View attachment 212401
Rita Love was assaulted at a Pride parade for wearing a MAGA hat.

Rita calmly walked through the crowd who immediately started screaming at her and grabbing at her hat.

One gay man started following her screaming, “Nazi!” At one point he tried to steal her MAGA hat.

At the end of her video a fuming gay man whacks her in the head with a rolled up magazine.

The tolerant left strikes again!

Today News reporter Simon Ateba asks, “Who is the hater, the person wearing a MAGA hat, or the person assaulting her, and repeatedly screaming at her for being a “NAZI”? pathetic! The level of intolerance is unbelievable!”

And that wouldn’t happen if a drag queen walked through a tRump rally ?

And that wouldn’t happen if a drag queen walked through a tRump rally ?
Can't claim what hasn't happened so STOP pathetically trying to support your brethren for their hypocritical disgusting behavior. PLUS, it was a man hitting a female..............not much lower I'm afraid.

Screenshot_20230604-155657~2.png

Ft. Lauderdale’s LGBQT community, Wilton Manors, is almost directly across the street from my apartment, there’s more about pride month in this forum than there is in Wilton Manors, ya’ll are obsessed with this shit. :LOL:

I’d love for DeSantis to check out Wilton Manors, actually, he could see what a clean, prospering community looks like instead of all the fuckin’ broken down cars taking up space in and around the trailer parks in Northern/Central Florida.

Back