Who's enjoying pride month

So are they slapping rainbow stickers on your car? are they forcing you to wear gay pride swag? are they demanding you start liking dicks or else?

I'm trying to figure out how this actually effects you guys? I literally hardly ever see anything about "GAY" unless someone is bashing it, and I have gay friends, they don't even talk about it as much as the right wing.

The only good example of it being a problem for others is trannies competing in women's sports.
You live in Texas..............what the fuck would you see and know.

You live in Texas..............what the fuck would you see and know.

Well that may be a factor. But I'm in a big city, the large cities are pretty accepting of such.

BTW if you live somewhere that is too fucking GAY then move to Texas I guess :ROFLMAO:

That's one of the intention of states, you don't like one you're in, find one you do like.

This is a no win battle. Just like it was a no win battle for the racists back in the day when Black folks were gaining rights.

So are they slapping rainbow stickers on your car? are they forcing you to wear gay pride swag? are they demanding you start liking dicks or else?

I'm trying to figure out how this actually effects you guys? I literally hardly ever see anything about "GAY" unless someone is bashing it, and I have gay friends, they don't even talk about it as much as the right wing.

The only good example of it being a problem for others is trannies competing in women's sports.
They have requested that we provide pronouns for our bios, required workplace training, visuals on EVERY television, meetings that are required to be attended with tracking. Watching a sports event and multiple commercials showing "pride month" or some medicine to tread HIV... but the only characters in the commercials are LGBT (even though ANYONE can get it). I can go on and on....

Its being forced on me through my work, television and the internet. Work has it on the internal TV running in loops, The TV stations have it on the corner, websites change their colors. I NEVER see this during Christmas, Easter, Hanukkah, etc, etc, etc. If you don't see it you must live under a rock.
What is? What are they doing or saying or showing?? Examples please.

Well that may be a factor. But I'm in a big city, the large cities are pretty accepting of such.

BTW if you live somewhere that is too fucking GAY then move to Texas I guess :ROFLMAO:

That's one of the intention of states, you don't like one you're in, find one you do like.

This is a no win battle. Just like it was a no win battle for the racists back in the day when Black folks were gaining rights.
I move FT every 5-7 years so no problem in the long term for me.

In fact, I'm due to move this year if all goes as expected.

theyre striking at the image of god

This is what SHOULD be really happening this month.​

Christian leader declares June 'Fidelity Month' instead of 'Pride Month'​

Fidelity Month was proposed to dedicate fidelity to God, spouses, family, community and the country

A conservative Christian philosopher and Princeton University professor called for the month of June to be recognized and celebrated as "Fidelity Month."

Dr. Robert P. George launched a website and social media accounts, which include Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, to spread awareness of the new designation for those who want to celebrate.

The announcement came after George highlighted a recent Wall Street Journal poll indicating a "precipitous decline" in Americans' beliefs and values pertaining to religion, family, community and country.
Nobody with half a brain gives a shit about religion. Especially the Abrahamic ones.

Watching a sports event and multiple commercials showing "pride month" or some medicine to tread HIV... but the only characters in the commercials are LGBT (even though ANYONE can get it). I can go on and on....

For the first 50 years of my life TV commercials were 100% devoid of any of this stuff.
So maybe now they're making up for lost time by going a bit heavy in the other direction?

TV commercials are targeted at people's wallets.
Not their delicate sensibilities.

Why do you take TV commercials so personally?

sandbag.jpg

:LOL:

Back