Who's enjoying pride month

Make up your mind and follow through on what you say.................FUCK OFF as per your wording....less than an hour ago.

"Well, you’ve done it guys. You’ve made this thread too stupid for even I to want to participate anymore lol."
Yep I said that. It went in a direction too shitty for me to want to contribute I.e the dumbfuck articles you keep posting.
So I won’t be commenting on them anymore.

July is almost here, and I believe it’s national disability pride month. As a closeted homosexual and an outed retard you must love summer

Yep I said that. It went in a direction too shitty for me to want to contribute I.e the dumbfuck articles you keep posting.
So I won’t be commenting on them anymore.

July is almost here, and I believe it’s national disability pride month. As a closeted homosexual and an outed retard you must love summer
If I'm a homo WE should have sex...........I say that as you must be one to be continually exchanging with me.

That's right.........you're a grooming homosexual..........what a SURPRISE..........children need to be protected FROM YOU. Doubtful? go back and check ALL your posts.

I THINK it is a BAD thing to do as you're mentally unstable..............fact.

Weren't you exiting this thread as you stated above?

You're a groomer......................there's evidence of it everywhere here.
And you said you paid your tuition.
Which you prove to be a lie each time you post.

If I'm a homo WE should have sex...........I say that as you must be one to be continually exchanging with me.

That's right.........you're a grooming homosexual..........what a SURPRISE..........children need to be protected FROM YOU. Doubtful? go back and check ALL your posts.
Are you a charter member of the Idiots-R-Us gang or just their mascot?

Back