Who's enjoying pride month

If ONLY it happened here...................No more drag reading shows Fellas.

Belarus Takes a Stern Step: Pedophiles to Undergo Chemical Castration​

The Belarusian government has reportedly greenlit this measure in an effort to combat child sexual abuse and exploitation more aggressively. This development marks a significant milestone in the nation’s commitment to child protection.

The General Prosecutor’s Office of Belarus disclosed the impending measures, revealing that chemical castration is to be incorporated into the treatment program for pedophiles.

Over the past five years, more than 3,500 children have fallen prey to crimes against their sexual integrity. These figures paint a grim picture of the extent of child sexual abuse in the country, necessitating stringent measures.

Because the more people are exposed to different things as children the more likely they will be tolerant, accepting adults.
Grooming is what YOU'RE saying out loud..........

I guarantee to you MOST of these deviants are child predators.............Instead of reading to children...........read to adults and inmates in a jail....see how long that lasts.

Trannies amongst their own only and at home privately who gives a fuck.......but reading to kids is asking for death and I SINCERLEY HOPE THEY START GETTING SHOT VERY SOON..

NOW THIS IS BORDERING ON BREAKING A RULE.
Really...........report me and don't forget your ALT'S postings while you're at it.

Dead body pics were posted and that's just one thing and a litany of others.

Don't waste time looking at me.............you may want to try and salvage what you lost and lied about from 2018

FUCKING A!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Untitled.png

Sure, grooming children to be tolerant and accepting towards people that cause no more harm to anyone than any other average person.

Unlike how your parents and religion groomed you to be an intolerant, hateful fuck.
I'm very tolerant and YOU know that......I speak to you and you're a POS.

Like I said get your TRANNY father to come and read to a group I know............you'll be fatherless in less than 2mins................fact.

Oh come on, most of the shit you spout on here is 100% retarded, if you’re NOT part of that group you need constant adult supervision. FELLA.
Oh....you mean window licker? Well, that's different as I DO belong that THAT group.

Hopefully I grow to evolve just like you.......................tree swinger.

Back