Who's enjoying pride month

Boston First Responders Horrified to Find Four Children at Transgender-Drag Party with a Dead Body and Drugs and Sex Toys Scattered Throughout the Home​

In a disturbing incident, four children were discovered in a squalid apartment filled with “alcohol, drugs, sex toys” and a deceased man, as reported by first responders and city officials.

Boston Fire Department first responders were called to a public housing complex for a man in cardiac arrest on Saturday morning.

What they found was horrifying! The crew found themselves confronting far more than a routine medical emergency.

“This is sickening,” City Councilor Michael Flaherty said. “I was informed by people at the scene that there were drugs, alcohol, sex toys all around the apartment as well as a dead body on the floor.”

The apartment was described as being in “extremely unsanitary conditions,” with approximately six adults present, all appearing to be male.

“Some of the adults were dressed as women when first responders arrived at the scene.” as it was a transgender-drag party.

In a shocking discovery, the responders found “four children in the back bedroom being hidden by an adult male.” The children ranged in age from 5 to 10.

Boston First Responders Horrified to Find Four Children at Transgender-Drag Party with a Dead Body and Drugs and Sex Toys Scattered Throughout the Home​

In a disturbing incident, four children were discovered in a squalid apartment filled with “alcohol, drugs, sex toys” and a deceased man, as reported by first responders and city officials.

Boston Fire Department first responders were called to a public housing complex for a man in cardiac arrest on Saturday morning.

What they found was horrifying! The crew found themselves confronting far more than a routine medical emergency.

“This is sickening,” City Councilor Michael Flaherty said. “I was informed by people at the scene that there were drugs, alcohol, sex toys all around the apartment as well as a dead body on the floor.”

The apartment was described as being in “extremely unsanitary conditions,” with approximately six adults present, all appearing to be male.

“Some of the adults were dressed as women when first responders arrived at the scene.” as it was a transgender-drag party.

In a shocking discovery, the responders found “four children in the back bedroom being hidden by an adult male.” The children ranged in age from 5 to 10.
You should ask for a full refund for that tuition you said you paid.

Suck the shit from my anal gland Donnie......
6W44uaC.gif

You're a groomer........................I believe you dress up in drag.................there's no other reason for your position.

So again................FUCK OFF.

You can try and use that as insult all you want dude. I don’t dress in drag and it’s not a bad thing to do so anyways.
So please continue reminding everyone that you are a sorry old cunt

You can try and use that as insult all you want dude. I don’t dress in drag and it’s not a bad thing to do so anyways.
So please continue reminding everyone that you are a sorry old cunt
I THINK it is a BAD thing to do as you're mentally unstable..............fact.

Weren't you exiting this thread as you stated above?

You're a groomer......................there's evidence of it everywhere here.

Now more to heap on the pile..................

Ukraine Is Harvesting Children in Adrenochrome Labs for VIP Elites

A whistleblower who worked with the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) revealed in a video interview that Ukrainian Nazi groups are harvesting the organs of children in basement labs that are being discovered after the buildings are destroyed by Russian strikes.​

Vera Vayiman, who is a member of OSCE and worked in Ukraine as part of an international monitoring mission, made the horrifying revelations in a video interview that corroborates earlier reports from the Russian military and even from the Ukrainian military themselves, who have openly bragged that they harvest organs of children and body parts for cash.

Back