Who's enjoying pride month

Go read a dictionary.

arguing-with-idiotsis-like-playing-chess-with-a-pigeon-no-14033992.png
How does reading a dictionary have anything to do with providing examples to an argument? Asking for all of us. :dunno:

Happy Friday Pride all of you LGBTQIA2S+ forum members. Don't let the bigots here discourage you from visiting or participating. :cheers:
I'm just happy you are open enough with yourself that you can post these reminders in 70% of your posts to acknowledge the 7% of the general population. Most of which, do not even know about our little OTC corner in the universe. :D

Carry on man...

How does reading a dictionary have anything to do with providing examples to an argument? Asking for all of us. :dunno:
Because he doesn't believe the definitions in the dictionary. He's said so many times. How can you have a conversation when the other party doesn't believe what the words mean? I don't live on that planet. Only he does. Then he keeps saying no one can tell him he's wrong because all the counterarguments you present are swept away by him with a simple "it's MSM, all lies".

So I reply with the "read a dictionary" every time he posts one of his long diatribes full of links to conspiracy websites.

Does that fill in the missing part?

You're completely retarded if you think that, bro.

:ROFLMAO:
Sure. Why do you live here 24/7 then?

Go outside. Walk thru the scrub brush. Look at the horizon. That's the real thing. Not this stupid shit here.
You should take your own advice, shithead.

:ROFLMAO:
I've spent most of the day outside. I'm listening to Rick Beato interview Jimmy Webb right now while I do a couple posts here.

Back