Who's enjoying pride month

Srvg7Pf.png

Because he doesn't believe the definitions in the dictionary. He's said so many times. How can you have a conversation when the other party doesn't believe what the words mean? I don't live on that planet. Only he does. Then he keeps saying no one can tell him he's wrong because all the counterarguments you present are swept away by him with a simple "it's MSM, all lies".

So I reply with the "read a dictionary" every time he posts one of his long diatribes full of links to conspiracy websites.

Does that fill in the missing part?
It sure did :lol:

You've missed some great movies then bro'. Chances are 'though that you have seen him:

Oh shoot. Tried to upload his filmography and it was too-big to fit in a single post.

Take a look here:

Eric Roberts filmography
Shit, never knew she had a brother or one that's an actor. Thanks. I've seen him and I don't think she looks like him enough to matter so still stands. I'd give it to her!

And here is THE agenda all along by these deviants......Women should be outraged and protesting 24x7

Scientists want to manufacture a woman’s eggs from two males and remove the female from procreation.​

Dr. Katsuhiko Hayashi, professor at Kyushu University’s Faculty of Medical Sciences, has shown that skin from a male mice tail can be paired with artificial ovaries to develop oocytes that are ready for fertilization by another male mouse.

Dr. Hayashi is already working with the LGBTQ community to introduce the homosexual-designer-baby technology to humans. He is currently working with Matt Krisiloff, founding member of Open AI and founder of a fertility research company named Conception. Krisiloff describes himself as “gay” and desires to have biological children with the person he has devoted his life to. “I myself am gay and something I’m very personally interested in in terms of how it could allow people like me to be able to have biological children with their partners,”
The technology offers a strange sense of hope for transgenders who hope to play some role in having biological children, despite being castrated.

Back