Wizard Hell Razor Demo

• Thread starter Thread starter Bram576
  • Start date Start date
I always thought W was for Wizard and RDS was his initials...though I don't know his middle name so cant be sure.

@Bram576 Hey man, haha not to tell you what to do with your youtube channel, but do you happen to have any plans on doing some Hell Razor videos in the same style as your MC and MTL videos, for comparison?

There are very few people I know of who have all three and it would be awesome to be able to hear some direct comparisons between them.

@Bram576 Hey man, haha not to tell you what to do with your youtube channel, but do you happen to have any plans on doing some Hell Razor videos in the same style as your MC and MTL videos, for comparison?

There are very few people I know of who have all three and it would be awesome to be able to hear some direct comparisons between them.
Yeah, I’m actually planning on getting an amp switcher to make things a little more seem less to get a real comparison. Think it’ll be better for my non existent editing skills and my own personal assessment.

Yeah, I’m actually planning on getting an amp switcher to make things a little more seem less to get a real comparison. Think it’ll be better for my non existent editing skills and my own personal assessment.

Nice! I think you'll dig the amp switcher, too.

I picked one up a while back and I can't begin to tell you how much easier it makes owning more than one amp.

Nice! I think you'll dig the amp switcher, too.

I picked one up a while back and I can't begin to tell you how much easier it makes owning more than one amp.
Just trying to decide if I want the tonebone or khe. Have too much shit lol. 12 heads. I think the back and forth may be easier, since I’ll probably just compare two at once. Thought about the 4x2 but don’t like that it’s larger than a pedal but not a rack.

Just trying to decide if I want the tonebone or khe. Have too much shit lol. 12 heads. I think the back and forth may be easier, since I’ll probably just compare two at once. Thought about the 4x2 but don’t like that it’s larger than a pedal but not a rack.

I hear you. Not to try and convince you to spend more money lol but I originally bought a Radial Headbone as well, and I liked it so much that I went and got a KHE after that anyway. The ability to just hit a button and any amp you've got is just ready to go is something else. Also, if you get the KHE 8x4, you could run one of the cab outs to a 4x12 when you want to hear the amp in the room or mic your cab, and then run another cab out to a reactive load for when you want to record direct.

They'll change your life man, no joke.

Last edited:

Back