You guys remember that Bogner XTC that I posted?

• Thread starter Thread starter mrp5150
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
mrp5150
mrp5150
Well...I just won the auction for it. :o :o :o

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120086862777&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=002

I was in my friends room when the auction was ending, so I forgot to login under my name, but no big deal. I only bought it to try out, if anyone here wants to buy it, I'll sell it for the same price I paid. I am retarded, I know...but I had to get it. \:D/

>|<>QBB<
noseminer":bf555 said:
Hehe for the sake of your wallet i hope you dont like it ;)

Haha, there's no way I can afford to keep it, I have to resell it...but I really wanted to test it out, and you only live once! 8)

No sure why you bought this Mega, I don't think you'll like this amp at all.

>|<>QBB<
Inearthed":b8ec6 said:
No sure why you bought this Mega, I don't think you'll like this amp at all.

He may be surprised. That amp really is a jack of all trades... I never would've thought I'd like my Guytron considering the style of music I play, but that amp REALLY grew on me.

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":3be92 said:
Well...I just won the auction for it. :o :o :o

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120086862777&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=002

I was in my friends room when the auction was ending, so I forgot to login under my name, but no big deal. I only bought it to try out, if anyone here wants to buy it, I'll sell it for the same price I paid. I am retarded, I know...but I had to get it. \:D/
I think you're full of shit. :D

Congrats! Hope you like, thats a lot of cash to drop, for sure!

how can you honestly afford to go to school and buy an xtc

also, comedy "journalism sucks" option

I have played this amp several times. From knowing what kind of music you like I'm not sure you will like it. You may appreciate it for what it is but I don't believe you will enjoy it much. I guess you want to be able to say you've owned it? Let us know how it turns out.

Who is that forum member who did the pedal pass around?

You should do that with this amp and let me try it out. :)
I'll need a cab too though.

Looks like a sweet amp though...I'd love to have the cash for one.

Why are you guys so shocked? It's less than (I'm assuming) two Caparisons. ;)

But wow that is expensive, have fun with it!

Holy God and Baby Jesus that is a lot of dough to blow on an amp that you have never played. Hope you get your money back out of it... :o

I'm sure you'll get your money back. Those seem to go for even higher most of the time.

Wow that's a sweet amp, not sure you'll like it though but congrats :)

Holy fuck! Is that what they're going for used? I'm a rich man! LOL! :D

My high bid of $2501 didnt make it damm :?
Enjoy that thing!

Dang! That's pretty high. I sold my 101B with normal cosmetics and a nice quality flight case for 2250 shipped. :o

They're absolutely killer amps, though. The tone is incredible. They have a lot more gain than you would think, too.

Edit: I just noticed that it's a Classic.

>|<>QBB<
Shiny_Surface":7490d said:
Wow that's a sweet amp, not sure you'll like it though but congrats :)

I can't see him liking it either but lots of tones in those things. I could think of maybe 47 amps better suited for what he plays :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back