Your all time favorite axe?

• Thread starter Thread starter SteveGlitch
  • Start date Start date
My Partscaster with a Dimarzio Virtual Hot PAF and Areas 61 and 67.

IMG_7851.jpg

it's crazy man. I've owned about 40+ axe's and have had some really really high end LP's and even had a Petrucci model Majesty. Of all the guitars I've ever owned I still have and prefer my Ibanez Axion Label. It's a wide nut spaced guitar, 26.5" scale length and just give me plenty of room to do my thing. It's loaded with Fishman Fluence pups and sounds great. Sometimes it's not about the money, I've learned with guitars it's about the feel.

Reactions: rsm
it's crazy man. I've owned about 40+ axe's and have had some really really high end LP's and even had a Petrucci model Majesty. Of all the guitars I've ever owned I still have and prefer my Ibanez Axion Label. It's a wide nut spaced guitar, 26.5" scale length and just give me plenty of room to do my thing. It's loaded with Fishman Fluence pups and sounds great. Sometimes it's not about the money, I've learned with guitars it's about the feel.

I have 3-4 favs for different features / music. Floating trem, all around / versatile, no trem, jazz box,...

Pretty sure my favorites are the only two I own now. Pretty much outlasted any others I’ve owned and they are cheapies!
Partscaster tele (MJT body, 2011 Fender American neck) and a tribute dc junior with a shitty, rubbery finish.

Neither ever go out of tune.

Actually just installed my first set of Gotoh tuners on the tele. They are great. Has a Fralin steel pole 43 in the bridge. Junior retains original Gibson pup.

Kinda feel bad now that I didn’t look into Hipshot gear since they are in my neck of the woods…

Attachments

• IMG_2300.jpeg
    IMG_2300.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2980.jpeg
    IMG_2980.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2979.jpeg
    IMG_2979.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2978.jpeg
    IMG_2978.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I know that I'm known here for my questionable taste in multiscale 7-10 string guitars, but I have almost every SG model you can think of for a reason. That said, it's all about my 1983 HM Warlock with Moser 10/6 circuit with my Diablo SG a close second. I don't necessarily play either the most these days, but they will be buried with me when the time comes.

08diablo83warlock.jpg

I know that I'm known here for my questionable taste in multiscale 7-10 string guitars, but I have almost every SG model you can think of for a reason. That said, it's all about my 1983 HM Warlock with Moser 10/6 circuit with my Diablo SG a close second. I don't necessarily play either the most these days, but they will be buried with me when the time comes.

View attachment 333864
That Warlock is so fucking badass.

That Warlock is so fucking badass.
It really is. The lowest action and plays like butter on the surface of the sun. Has been in my family since new. Was my fathers. I was going to hand it down to my daughter or a grandchild that may come along, but what will I have to battle the devil with when the time comes? I figure that worst case I can just hit him in the head with it and run off :ROFLMAO:

It really is. The lowest action and plays like butter on the surface of the sun. Has been in my family since new. Was my fathers. I was going to hand it down to my daughter or a grandchild that may come along, but what will I have to battle the devil with when the time comes? I figure that worst case I can just hit him in the head with it and run off :ROFLMAO:
Is this part of the RPG?

At this point, I kinda have to.
It won't be so drawn out next season. Have it ready to go a day or two per event. I did mess up a part that I didn't take into consideration, so I had to rewrite a segment to make sense and stay neutral. But will get it on the roll or whatever the term is the kids use. Drip?

Back