Your all time favorite axe?

• Thread starter Thread starter SteveGlitch
  • Start date Start date
2016 Epiphone Traditional Pro-2 Les Paul. DiMarzio 36 PAF bridge, currently DiMarzio 59PAF neck. (Shown Planet Tone hs P-90)
IMG_3794.jpeg

Last edited:
Can't say I have ever had a favorite. Crazy to think about after decades of playing. I usually just default to a super strat shape, 24 frets, trem, super basic.

I've had super nice guitars and was always anxious of damaging them so got rid of them and settled on production run guitars.

I have never been able to bring myself to get rid of a G&L Asat Special I have, even though I'm not much of a tele guy so I guess it'll have to be that one for me.

currently.. this.
always though i liked thinner necks but this one seems to fit my hands just right.
swapped out the pickups. ouu baby. :love:

Attachments

• ibanez az2204gd.jpg
    ibanez az2204gd.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 20
Great playing guitars are the Gibson R7 R9 R8s , Heritage H150 CC, Jackson soloist and a Caparison TAT sunset

This has been my #1 for the last 25+ years. At this point, this guitar is basically what I picture when I think of "playing guitar" at the conceptual level.

PRS Custom 22 in black cherry with an EMG 81 bridge and 89 neck, and a decked trem.
G7TNF7E.jpeg

I have 3 of the same one . It’s my favorite model . But honestly I can’t pick just one of them
IMG_5474.png
IMG_4511.jpeg
IMG_4511.jpeg

Back