A few quick pics of the new Cameron Atomica...

King Guitar

Banned
Quick iPhone pics of the new Atomica at the ALT NAMM event going on now at the Ayers Hotel right down the street from official NAMM. I will let others who play it this weekend post up their impressions. Lets just say its pretty good. ;). Also pictured are the new ported Cameron 1x12 Cabs we are using with the W/D/W CCV rig! :rock:

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

c4.jpg

c5.jpg

c6.jpg

Diggin' the look. I like the Atomica logo...

Can't wait to see the logo you've come up with for an amp named OLD BITCH! :LOL: :LOL: :rock:

Steve

sah5150":2nvjp0jx said:
Diggin' the look. I like the Atomica logo...

Can't wait to see the logo you've come up with for an amp named OLD BITCH! :LOL: :LOL: :rock:

Steve
Aesthetically reminds me of the PWE deal
4733439871_37e322edac_b.jpg
meets Laney AOR
amp%20laney%20aor%20100w.jpg

Yeah, it's pretty sick lookin'! Brad, you have one hell of a line... for all the hell you've dealt with getting it off the ground, y'all are showing what's up :rawk: :jedi: :jedi:

I thought u accidentally posted a pic of a new pwe horizon amp, logo is dead nuts match almost. Can't wait to hear clips!!! Is it still going to be handwired or is it now a pcb board build??

psychodave":1bge9mxx said:
I'm curious about the control layout. I see only one gain knob? All of the Jose's I've seen (and owned) had two gain knobs for added control and flexibility. The one gain knob is kinda like the Friedman stuff... :aww:

Pretty sure they're there?

One all the way to the left, and one all the way to the right.

Looks like it's set up like the Jose/Ocean that i sold to Todd?

Guys, I played this amp at the show today.....it freakin' RIPS!! It sounds absolutely huge. In front it has the Hi Gain and Lo Gain Jose inputs. And on the back there is a 3 position Gain Style knob, which basically changes the gain/diodes/whatever. Between the two inputs and the Gain knob on the back, this thing literally covers all the ground of a cranked plexi, to a huge, ready-to-explode plexi, to modded 800, to absolute brutal. People who know me, know I'm not even a high-gain type guy, but this thing has me drooling because not only can it do so many things, each setting sounds killer. Just plain awesome.

This is exactly like mark wanted . He made the first gain knob set at half internally. The 2 inputs are what he wanted also one is the high gain Jose circuit the other is the low gain. It takes out a gain stage. So basically like the ccv. Also as far as the symbol that is the atomic symbol that's why it was used. There was no input from me as far as the circuit.

Back