A few quick pics of the new Cameron Atomica...

Zachman":13xfac0g said:
SoldanoFan":13xfac0g said:
rlord1974":13xfac0g said:
SoldanoFan":13xfac0g said:
Someone just flew off the handle! :LOL: :LOL:

All I'm saying is that your posts basically criticized every single cosmetic aspect of the amp. It wasn't just one tweak here or there, it was "change everything". If you truly feel that the amp is that far off YOUR mark, it's clearly not for you! By your username, I assume you're a SLO guy, so you're already well armed.

The later comment about negativity was NOT aimed squarely at you. As a first run CCV owner, I've read more than enough negative crap over the past year to make my stomach turn - and 99% of it has come from people that don't even have any money on the table for a Cameron amp.
Complaint noted.

It appears you're trying to be a tool. :dunno: What's up w/ that? (rhetorical)
Your initial reaction to my ideas:

1. "THAT is a VERY Cool idea!"
Zachman

Your second reaction:

2. "If I can find an indicator light like that, I would install it myself"
Zachman

:loco:

SoldanoFan":yl8l5ufk said:
Zachman":yl8l5ufk said:
rlord1974":yl8l5ufk said:

All I'm saying is that your posts basically criticized every single cosmetic aspect of the amp. It wasn't just one tweak here or there, it was "change everything". If you truly feel that the amp is that far off YOUR mark, it's clearly not for you! By your username, I assume you're a SLO guy, so you're already well armed.

The later comment about negativity was NOT aimed squarely at you. As a first run CCV owner, I've read more than enough negative crap over the past year to make my stomach turn - and 99% of it has come from people that don't even have any money on the table for a Cameron amp.
Complaint noted.

Zachman

Your second reaction:

Zachman

I stand by those comments, but it seems you're getting off making snitty digs at long time members here.

Zachman":30wz4zon said:
SoldanoFan":30wz4zon said:
Zachman":30wz4zon said:
rlord1974":30wz4zon said:

Complaint noted.

Zachman

Your second reaction:

Zachman

I stand by those comments, but it seems you're getting off making snitty digs at long time members here.
:confused: Maybe I'm not clear on what "snitty digs" are? The only thing I'm reading are my ideas in reference to cosmetic changes of the Atomica amplifier. Please post these "snitty digs" you are referring to as quotes.

SoldanoFan":343fxef1 said:
Zachman":343fxef1 said:
Zachman":343fxef1 said:
rlord1974":343fxef1 said:

Complaint noted.

Zachman

Your second reaction:

Zachman

:confused: Maybe I'm not clear on what "snitty digs" are? The only thing I'm reading are my ideas in reference to cosmetic changes of the Atomica amplifier. Please post these "snitty digs" you are referring to as quotes.

Peace, I'm out.

Like it-- Clearly some of us do. Don't like it-- clearly some don't. It isn't for everyone, but for those seeking out what this does, there is no substitute. For those more interested in aesthetics (form over substance), to the point of seeking confrontation-- I have no interest in engaging further.

My $.02

We're guitar players, who personalize gear all the time. I have no problem w/ someone preferring a cosmetic variance. You want a different Front/Rear panel, and light on yours or a different colored head shell, or different style and /or color knobs, different handle (Nothing really stopping you, guys do it ALL the time). Perhaps the line will incorporate those as options in the future.

I got mine because of what it does, not because of how it looks. No worries, our priorities/focus are just on different things.

Be well

Zachman":2ktnpokg said:
SoldanoFan":2ktnpokg said:
rlord1974":2ktnpokg said:

Complaint noted.

Zachman

Your second reaction:

Zachman

Peace, I'm out.

Like it-- Clearly some of us do. Don't like it, clearly some don't. It isn't for everyone, but for those seeking out what this does, there is no substitute. For those more interested in aesthetics (form over substance), to the point of seeking confrontation-- I have no interest in engaging further.

Be well
That's cool man. I'm not trying to get anyone upset here... I just thought that the amp would look cool "dressed-up" a bit. Maybe my ideas are a bit "cheesy" - but you have to admit that a radiation icon/indicator light would be really cool!

SoldanoFan":29vmqltw said:
Zachman":29vmqltw said:
rlord1974":29vmqltw said:

Complaint noted.

Zachman

Your second reaction:

Zachman

Peace, I'm out.

Like it-- Clearly some of us do. Don't like it, clearly some don't. It isn't for everyone, but for those seeking out what this does, there is no substitute. For those more interested in aesthetics (form over substance), to the point of seeking confrontation-- I have no interest in engaging further.

Be well
That's cool man. I'm not trying to get anyone upset here... I just thought that the amp would look cool "dressed-up" a bit. Maybe my ideas are a bit "cheesy" - but you have to admit that a radiation icon/indicator light would be really cool!

I thought the idea for the radiation icon light was fantastic.

stock-photo-radiation-warning-light-isolated-on-white-background-90374320.jpg

pstar":bynuvixn said:
if the symbol is copy righted ? , i would be very careful. Legal infringement.

Seriously?????????????

I love this forum, but you see some of the goofiest BS comments made here.. :LOL: :LOL:

Someone is out there selling an Atomica with what looks like a factory revised front panel. It has a grill-cloth type front-panel that looks fantastic! :thumbsup:

Back