A few quick pics of the new Cameron Atomica...

Capulin Overdrive":3jbybx5b said:
King Guitar":3jbybx5b said:
cheesy-poofs.jpg

You can use the Cheesy Poofs rocket for the Mini Cameron! :rock: :rock: :rock:

We should use Cartman!

Yes, the amp IS all that and a bag -o- chips too. For those of us searching for years for that particular "Brown" crunch vibe and then the classic plexi SL to modded Marshall territory... it's ALL in here.

I have a Cameron modded High Gain Jose Marshall SLP, which really does sound great, but the Atomica KILLS it. It will get the same sounds but can do it at a lower volume. The Clean tone crushes and gets very Fenderish. LOTS of fun in here. For me, it's worth every cent, and I'll be keeping this one.

The settings from the video:

IMAG0343.jpg

IMAG0341.jpg

zpatomica.jpg

atomicaandpreprocharvel.jpg

atomicafront.jpg

atomicarearleft.jpg

atomicarearr.jpg

CameronandMarshall-1.jpg

jamminwithdacameron-1.jpg

NAD.jpg

menmygmwnatomica.jpg

kneelingatthetoneshrine.jpg

Okay - the rear panel looks incredible! :rock: I love the "Cameron Amplification" above the atomic symbol... The rear panel design should be in the front, and the front design should be the rear. Or just add the "Cameron Amplification" to the front panel. The atom symbol by itself just has an unfinished look to it. The head-box is a bit too Marshall/Splawn looking IMO. I think it would look better with a black rubberized or powder-coated security fence grill cover.

Something like this...

Screenshot2012-02-26at15839PM.png

You could also do a radiation symbol indicator light... You could use different color designations according to the amp design. Red = modern voiced / blue = vintage voiced...etc.

Screenshot2012-02-26at20457PM.png

SoldanoFan":24mu3mef said:
Okay - the rear panel looks incredible! :rock: I love the "Cameron Amplification" above the atomic symbol... The rear panel design should be in the front, and the front design should be the rear. Or just add the "Cameron Amplification" to the front panel. The atom symbol by itself just has an unfinished look to it. The head-box is a bit too Marshall/Splawn looking IMO. I think it would look better with a black rubberized or powder-coated security fence grill cover.

Something like this...

You could also do a radiation symbol indicator light...

THAT is a VERY Cool idea!

You could also build an tube rectified / EL84 (cathode-bias) version called the "Thorium". Since thorium is a less aggressive type of fusion, it would translate well as a cross-over design.

SoldanoFan":1ie1k7wu said:

Something like this...

You could also do a radiation symbol indicator light... You could use different color designations according to the amp design. Red = modern voiced / blue = vintage voiced...etc.

Damn dude, they are alreay being built, what do you want them to do change them all to be how YOU think they should look, opinions are like...well you know what I'm sayin. :cry:

sjk":21uvb37b said:
SoldanoFan":21uvb37b said:

Something like this...

Damn dude, they are alreay being built, what do you want them to do change them all to be how YOU think they should look, opinions are like...well you know what I'm sayin. :cry:

If I can find an indicator light like that, I would install it myself

sjk":3qo0zgxs said:
SoldanoFan":3qo0zgxs said:

Something like this...

Well... Yes! :LOL: :LOL:

SoldanoFan":mbqmelwm said:

Something like this...

Or, here's an idea: they could leave it just the way it is.

If you don't like the way it looks, buy something else.

SLOgriff":2lwn4uz5 said:
"cheesy promotional gimmicks" !?!?

That's real unnecessary...these guys are trying hard to put out unique a cool amps. All of this "negative shit" is getting old! :thumbsdown:

Agreed. Enough of the negative crap folks. If you don't like the amps, shuffle along to some other sub forum. Your presence here is unwanted and shall not be missed.

SoldanoFan":kyjvqwdi said:
Someone just flew off the handle! :LOL: :LOL:

All I'm saying is that your posts basically criticized every single cosmetic aspect of the amp. It wasn't just one tweak here or there, it was "change everything". If you truly feel that the amp is that far off YOUR mark, it's clearly not for you! By your username, I assume you're a SLO guy, so you're already well armed.

The later comment about negativity was NOT aimed squarely at you. As a first run CCV owner, I've read more than enough negative crap over the past year to make my stomach turn - and 99% of it has come from people that don't even have any money on the table for a Cameron amp.

rlord1974":2o1xl2vn said:
SoldanoFan":2o1xl2vn said:

All I'm saying is that your posts basically criticized every single cosmetic aspect of the amp. It wasn't just one tweak here or there, it was "change everything". If you truly feel that the amp is that far off YOUR mark, it's clearly not for you! By your username, I assume you're a SLO guy, so you're already well armed.

The later comment about negativity was NOT aimed squarely at you. As a first run CCV owner, I've read more than enough negative crap over the past year to make my stomach turn - and 99% of it has come from people that don't even have any money on the table for a Cameron amp.
Complaint noted.

SoldanoFan":35cioikc said:
rlord1974":35cioikc said:
SoldanoFan":35cioikc said:

Complaint noted.

It appears you're trying to be a tool. :dunno: What's up w/ that? (rhetorical)

Back