CCV progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
paulyc":5vasy83t said:
I have an Atomica, a Diezel Herbert, 2 triple recs, markIII, 4 Marshalls (one of which is the Friedman) and a Splawn ProMod...I'm awaiting a used CCV tomorrow ups. I've owned Randall, VHT, Laney, and VH4 amps and to me...NOTHING sounds as good as a Cameron amp. I love the Atomica, but it's limited by it's single channel nature...hence the CCV.

So did your CCV get there ?

Get the atomica or old bitch (both great sounding).....send it to FJA mods for a clean channel and be done with it. Based off this thread you would get it before the 2nd gen CCV's arrive.

John4021":3k8lbuv3 said:
paulyc":3k8lbuv3 said:
I have an Atomica, a Diezel Herbert, 2 triple recs, markIII, 4 Marshalls (one of which is the Friedman) and a Splawn ProMod...I'm awaiting a used CCV tomorrow ups. I've owned Randall, VHT, Laney, and VH4 amps and to me...NOTHING sounds as good as a Cameron amp. I love the Atomica, but it's limited by it's single channel nature...hence the CCV.

I bought a used first production run from a fellow Rig Talker...I got the ship date wrong...Tuesday is NAD. Can't wait.

1meanplexi":sskyq30d said:
Get the atomica or old bitch (both great sounding).....send it to FJA mods for a clean channel and be done with it. Based off this thread you would get it before the 2nd gen CCV's arrive.
I emailed FJA about modding my Atomica for a clean channel and a solo boost (Voodoo too)...FJA was too long a wait time for me, and to be honest, I'm a little put off the whole amp mod thing after my experience with Friedman...and I'd hate to decimate resale on the Atomica...not that I think I'd sell it. My next amp will be an Old Bitch if I can find one and it's different enough from the other two to warrant it.

paulyc":1m2jllxz said:
John4021":1m2jllxz said:
paulyc":1m2jllxz said:

I bought a used first production run from a fellow Rig Talker...I got the ship date wrong...Tuesday is NAD. Can't wait.

Your the only person looking forward to Monday :LOL: :LOL: ...then a wake up and a new amp. :thumbsup:
Lot of tone in these heads (played a lot thru Rayemans)

johnpace2":3gcgfwql said:
Mailman1971":3gcgfwql said:
johnpace2":3gcgfwql said:
We could really stir the pot by asking about the 14 "lost" CCV's!!! LOL :checkthisout: :checkthisout:
and the answer to that question would be.....

:cry: :cry:

FYI, I have a copy of the agreement between Mark and the new "Camamps" so I know who is responsible for providing the amps.

Yeah like that is going to happen!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

bhuard75":1m5zpfti said:
guitarmike":1m5zpfti said:
I understand your frustration however I am quite certain that you will not lose your money. Rob, Dave, George, and Brad will not steal your money.

I'm not looking to pick a fight here Mike. But STOP beating this drum EVERY-TIME someone who is "ON THE HOOK" for their hard earned cash with no support from Cameron LLC speak out about their frustration on how things are being handled. You've done this a few times.

I sincerely doubt you understand my frustration or anything I'm going through right now regarding the current situation with Cameron LLC or anyone elses for that matter. Everyone's circumstances are different and its irresponsible for you to make those assessments.

How are you so certain that we will not lose the money that has been deposited? Do you have insider info that the rest of Cameron's LLC customers were not privied too? Can you convince me that these guys did not decide to cut their loses on the CCV product as it would be cheaper to deal with CC disputes VS moving forward with the said product?

The truth is nobody knows except for the people in the room at the time of the said meeting.

I really wanted to thank Cameron LLC for a "True Authentic Cameron Experience".

I never said I had insider knowledge but I have a brain and understand how important reputations are to the guys building the amps. These guys made communication mistakes but as I stated earlier, if they said they would deliver, they will deliver. It looks like the amps are going into production now.

How do you know that they are in production? I have been waiting 2 fucking years now! Where do you get this new info? They don't seem to update the folks that have already paid. Please stop your fanboy shit, this is a mess and you don't have any money on the amp.

Step off.

21_guitars":65null0e said:
How do you know that they are in production? I have been waiting 2 fucking years now! Where do you get this new info? They don't seem to update the folks that have already paid. Please stop your fanboy shit, this is a mess and you don't have any money on the amp.

Step off.

Read Brad's posts from today.

guitarmike":1lj592mg said:
21_guitars":1lj592mg said:

Step off.

Read Brad's posts from today.

I talked to Rob N @ TM this past monday 4/22, the proto hasn't even been built yet. Brad's post gives no indication nor does he reveal that the amps are in production from his post. Is there another post other than the "Cameron CCV MKII - Have one on order in here please. 4/28/13" that I missed? I might need to eat a little crow myself if there is. How do you interpret the amps are in production anyway from that post?

bhuard75":1lj592mg said:
Do you have insider info that the rest of Cameron's LLC customers were not privied too?
guitarmike":1lj592mg said:
I never said I had insider knowledge but I have a brain and understand how important reputations are to the guys building the amps.

Go back and re-read please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back