CCV progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just pointing out that I've been around the block looking for tone and found it in Cameron...wasn't being a dick...

21_guitars":3nxkrp9z said:
Yep, I just sent my Marsha to be upgraded to the new BE. The esitimated cost of $250 with a promise of a two week turnaround. Cost is now up to over $400 now a completion date of 3 weeks. I thought I would give him one more chance as I'm thinking about buying a Naked and a Dirty Shirley. If this doesn't work out I'm done.
What is the "new BE" and why did the price change?

images

21_guitars":2hht7ypy said:
Hmm. not sure what to say. Awsome collect of amps?

Anyway, I landed in this forum from all the hype about the Cameron amp after all my shit was stolen and wanted to give it a try. If you want to pay $2800 for a single channel I'm not going to argue. The Atomic and the Old Bitch are modified Friedman amps, not speced Mark amps. I have no interest in them.

All I wanted was to purchase a Cameron amp, well it didn't work out. After two years of this shit I'm moving on, that's about it. Maybe I'll find a used one someday.

Thanks,
Clark

Yeah I do not think they are Cameron amps at all, but the Atomica is a damn good amp IMO!!!

Mailman1971":1on24w7k said:
johnpace2":1on24w7k said:
We could really stir the pot by asking about the 14 "lost" CCV's!!! LOL :checkthisout: :checkthisout:
and the answer to that question would be.....

:cry: :cry:

FYI, I have a copy of the agreement between Mark and the new "Camamps" so I know who is responsible for providing the amps.

Mailman1971":236hz7w6 said:
I know....just messing around.
I remember Brad washed his hands of Mark couple years back. ;)

He can't wash his hands of it, he's an owner of "Cam Amps, LLC".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back