CCV progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
guitarmike":1b4sgte8 said:
I understand your frustration however I am quite certain that you will not lose your money. Rob, Dave, George, and Brad will not steal your money.

I'm not looking to pick a fight here Mike. But STOP beating this drum EVERY-TIME someone who is "ON THE HOOK" for their hard earned cash with no support from Cameron LLC speak out about their frustration on how things are being handled. You've done this a few times.

I sincerely doubt you understand my frustration or anything I'm going through right now regarding the current situation with Cameron LLC or anyone elses for that matter. Everyone's circumstances are different and its irresponsible for you to make those assessments.

How are you so certain that we will not lose the money that has been deposited? Do you have insider info that the rest of Cameron's LLC customers were not privied too? Can you convince me that these guys did not decide to cut their loses on the CCV product as it would be cheaper to deal with CC disputes VS moving forward with the said product?

The truth is nobody knows except for the people in the room at the time of the said meeting.

I really wanted to thank Cameron LLC for a "True Authentic Cameron Experience".

bhuard75":1xvyn0wo said:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: sorry man, I've been following this shit from the beginning and while I agree it's SO completely fucked up how long you guys have been waiting and putting up with this BS, that line was hilarious!! :D

bhuard75":ro5uil7q said:
guitarmike":ro5uil7q said:
I understand your frustration however I am quite certain that you will not lose your money. Rob, Dave, George, and Brad will not steal your money.

I'm not looking to pick a fight here Mike. But STOP beating this drum EVERY-TIME someone who is "ON THE HOOK" for their hard earned cash with no support from Cameron LLC speak out about their frustration on how things are being handled. You've done this a few times.

I sincerely doubt you understand my frustration or anything I'm going through right now regarding the current situation with Cameron LLC or anyone elses for that matter. Everyone's circumstances are different and its irresponsible for you to make those assessments.

How are you so certain that we will not lose the money that has been deposited? Do you have insider info that the rest of Cameron's LLC customers were not privied too? Can you convince me that these guys did not decide to cut their loses on the CCV product as it would be cheaper to deal with CC disputes VS moving forward with the said product?

The truth is nobody knows except for the people in the room at the time of the said meeting.

I have to say that I agree with this post. Maybe early on the reputation of the folks involved helped inspire trust, but it's been too long with very few official updates. Since there are no official updates, one can't help but assume that there are production, cash flow, or whatever type of problems. When it's been 2 years or more, there needs to be frequent, public updates on the process. This would benefit future and current customers.

Oh, and that last line was classic! :LOL: :LOL:

bhuard75":217l7b14 said:
guitarmike":217l7b14 said:

If I was one of the people that put money down like you I am sure I'd be as upset as you are. The thing is, what are your options? If you ever want to see an amp you have no choice but to wait.

There is no excuse for a 2yr wait on any guitar amp period. I feel for you guys who paid and got zip so far, total epic fail.

This is just me speculating here, so go-easy... :scared:

If Friedman Amplification is experiencing an increase in Friedman product demand, then it would be logical to assume that Dave would prioritize production of the product that will result in greater profits for his company. I'm seeing a lot of players using Friedman amplifiers on various television programs that include a live band, so maybe...?

I want a CCV also, but I'm not placing an order until I see some finished units. I'd even be willing to build it myself if they came-up with a DIY CCV kit at a reduced price. :thumbsup:

Devin":233h3h3m said:
bhuard75":233h3h3m said:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: sorry man, I've been following this shit from the beginning and while I agree it's SO completely fucked up how long you guys have been waiting and putting up with this BS, that line was hilarious!! :D
I know......not meaning to laugh....but that last line cracked me up!
:hys:

That pic has been floating around a few years. Googled it....and that was what it was labeled as....so I left it.

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!
:LOL: :LOL:

2201938_o.gif

bhuard75":2ngbi7p0 said:
guitarmike":2ngbi7p0 said:

Well said!! I agree 100%. Love the statement
I really wanted to thank Cameron LLC for a "True Authentic Cameron Experience"

TrueTone500":3pgx7yn1 said:

If Friedman Amplification is experiencing an increase in Friedman product demand, then it would be logical to assume that Dave would prioritize production of the product that will result in greater profits for his company. I'm seeing a lot of players using Friedman amplifiers on various television programs that include a live band, so maybe...?

I want a CCV also, but I'm not placing an order until I see some finished units. I'd even be willing to build it myself if they came-up with a DIY CCV kit at a reduced price. :thumbsup:

Oh I agree with this 100% that is the way most business models work, but if we do not want to wait any longer and it has been quite a wait, as a consumer we should be givin the option to have our money returned to us. And right now, that is not a viable option. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

metalmaniac93":3bs94y6e said:
TrueTone500":3bs94y6e said:

Oh I agree with this 100% that is the way most business models work, but if we do not want to wait any longer and it has been quite a wait, as a consumer we should be givin the option to have our money returned to us. And right now, that is not a viable option. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Were you told that there would be no refunds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back