What pedal would you like to see resurrected ?? brought out of retirement .... reintroduced to the livng world ??

Dimension C is one of those pedals that NO ONE seems to be able to make a convincing version of - EVERY clone I've played has been pretty garbage

Memory man is weird because there's a ton of them, but they mostly suck and don't sound like the original - the diamond memory lane is the only one that gets really close IMO
That's a super unique pedal....like a Chorus but off the deep end lol

How about this one.

IMG_2032.jpeg

I had literally never heard of this pedal until this week, but it seems cool- have you ever done a variation of something like this?
Slammi Pedal

I haven't heard a pitch shifter that I like as much as the OG Digitech Whammy to date, but that thing is such a space hog and needs its own power supply, that it's not very board friendly....I always dreamed of a pedal more like this, which is basically a 9V crybaby version and half the size. Even this one has way more bells and whistles than i'd actually use.

Anyone here played one before?

PQ3.....such a raw angry mid punch, but so damn noisy....
The ‘70’s version with green panel/silver knobs sounds even more raw and angry than the later black panel/red knob version, but yes noisy, as are the other pedals I mentioned. I wouldn’t want though a less good sounding version that fixes the noise, that’s the dilemma lol

Dimension C is one of those pedals that NO ONE seems to be able to make a convincing version of - EVERY clone I've played has been pretty garbage

Memory man is weird because there's a ton of them, but they mostly suck and don't sound like the original - the diamond memory lane is the only one that gets really close IMO
The Dimension C has been my go to pedal since the early 90’s. Bought a new WAZA one, but it doesn’t sound like my old ones.

I think it must be the 12 volt setup that contributes to the sound. Same with my old Boss OC-2.

Digitech Drop, except let it go up as well. The full Whammy can do it, but for whatever reason they left that out of the Drop.

Also my knob is all wonky and skips like 3 settings at a time when I turn it.

This absurd fucking thing:

F4O6Exn.jpeg

BWfYk7u.jpg

I bought one in the 90's, still have it, it's still a monster wah pedal. 3 modes, gain boost, that extra switch on top activates a second inductor in series with the first for a more exaggerated wah sound if you want it (and it makes both the dog's eye LEDs light up), and the rocker is shaped like a goddamn foot. It rules. More people need these things.

This absurd fucking thing:

F4O6Exn.jpeg

BWfYk7u.jpg

I bought one in the 90's, still have it, it's still a monster wah pedal. 3 modes, gain boost, that extra switch on top activates a second inductor in series with the first for a more exaggerated wah sound if you want it (and it makes both the dog's eye LEDs light up), and the rocker is shaped like a goddamn foot. It rules. More people need these things.
I used to use Charlie Stringer's Snarling Dogs strings religiously when I could get them. Like ol' school Dean Markley's I got the sticker, but the SD pedals were beyond my $ reach at the time they were available. Sweet pedal. Those always looked like they were tanks to me but I never got to see or try one in person.

Back