What pedal would you like to see resurrected ?? brought out of retirement .... reintroduced to the livng world ??

There used to be a guy on here called Solo Solutions. He made a rhythm cut pedal that is awesome. I have 2 they are fantastic level boost in the loop for solo’s. Reverse wired LED so no Light and pedal is technically on reducing your output. Hit the switch and the LED comes removing the resistor and your level is boosted. Works great and I always wonder why there aren’t more of that type out there.

That or a HM-2.
Thug has been on me to do a HM-2 for a while now .......

I don't know if it ever existed, but...

What I'd really love to see is a stereo chorus/vibrato pedal with two modulated delay lines to left/right, standard rate and depth controls, but a third knob to control the phase offset of the two modulated lines, and a mix knob that runs down to 100% wet for WDW/parallel uses.

Kinda like a middle ground between a standard CE-2/3/5 and a full-on tri-chorus.

Is such a thing possible/feasible?

I don't know if it ever existed, but...

What I'd really love to see is a stereo chorus/vibrato pedal with two modulated delay lines to left/right, standard rate and depth controls, but a third knob to control the phase offset of the two modulated lines, and a mix knob that runs down to 100% wet for WDW/parallel uses.

Kinda like a middle ground between a standard CE-2/3/5 and a full-on tri-chorus.

Is such a thing possible/feasible?
with about a years worth of R and D I'm thinking .... to stay analog anyway ...

Hey Wayne,
Was just going into a Chorus rabbit hole and saw that Michael Landau used an Arion Chorus and there were ‘Landau’ mods done by Vertex and somebody else. They added a switch and I don’t know what else. They go for a bit of money. Maybe something to look into.

EDIT: It’s 4/20!

Last edited:
Hey Wayne,
Was just going into a Chorus rabbit hole and saw that Michael Landau used an Arion Chorus and there were ‘Landau’ mods done by Vertex and somebody else. They added a switch and I don’t know what else. They go for a bit of money. Maybe something to look into.

EDIT: It’s 4/20!

any schematics out there of it ??

How about your twist on an echoplex preamp but with more? Something like the clinch fx ep pre +…
I've done modded EP Booster's ...
1713666106786.jpeg

Off the top of my head:

Mesa Tremoverb Head and Combo amps, clad in leather and with the leather top handle and series effects loop

Bogner Fish Rackmount tube preamp

Snarling Dogs electric guitar strings

Back