Marshall teasing something big

• Thread starter Thread starter Kapo_Polenton
  • Start date Start date
I think they're actually hiring a bunch of programmers and going the modeling route. The JMD 2!!!!! It's bluetooth capable with a built in tuner! 4 variations of 4 shitty effects with a 150 watt EL34 power section.

It's either this or a fucking digital amp like Kiesel did. Jesus christ.

It's like these companies are run by imbeciles.

Their Bluetooth speakers is really good actually... little thing sounded like it was a full house stero from the 2001

I rememeber when the JVM was coming out and the cool dudes of the time played one and were saying it was gonna put small builders out of business cause it was so good lol
I remember one thread in particular... by Steve Losysk iirc. (VHT Steve). the title was " Fuckaroo Banzai!! The JVM kills!!. Remember that one RaceU? 😆 People were losing their their minds over the JVM and the Vintage Modern when they came out.

I remember one thread in particular... by Steve Losysk iirc. (VHT Steve). the title was " Fuckaroo Banzai!! The JVM kills!!. Remember that one RaceU? 😆 People were losing their their minds over the JVM and the Vintage Modern when they came out.
That aged well! I've never played through, much less seen, a JVM.

That Celestion is rated like 30 watts. It's going to be a low powered tube amp. Probably medium gain. Maybe EL84 ?

I'm not into alnico speakers. I'm not too interested.

They are gonna reissue the JCM600

🤮

eww gif steve carrell.gif

Back