New MXR Randy Rhoads pedal... GONE

• Thread starter Thread starter espquade
  • Start date Start date
This thread has PrEP resistant AIDS jesus christ

So let me get this straight

1. people are reselling the ltd edition rhoads pedal that's literally the exact 250 you can buy for 40 dollars anywhere on earth except with polka dots
for insane money

2. guy with the stupid opinions and the worst vibrato on planet earth is trying to flex on everyone about his FoLlOwERz and how MXR sent him one and he's going to sell it for a markup or whatever

3. people are saying "yo thats wack dawg" to both
You're the same "guy" that left the other conversation when I

1. Asked you to play lead

2. Pointed out you live in a shit double wide after you attempted to insult the guest room

3. Pointed out you are trans

I understand where this is coming from, you see an opportunity to troll more, you think you're kicking a dog while it's down. In the other thread you went to the extent to record my videos off cam and repost them on your channel and make a thread about me. Let's not make this all about me, it's creepy that you still carry it.

I'm actually sponsored by everyone.
They send me all of the pedals, but I just throw them in the trash with the Dumbles and custom shop Martin junk.
I only burn stradivarius violins to heat my dog's house on summer nights.
My bed is made entirely out of Italian Bitcoin and Doge fur.

BTW, I thought you were dead? :ROFLMAO:
I activated one of my sleeper accounts over at TGP.

Lasted about a month, and got bored..

Wandered into "teh Pub" and told A-Bone he should forget about all that "Master's Degree in Film" business, go down to the local community college, get his forklift certification, and then pay back all the people he duped out of giving him $40K to pay his medical bills.

🔨

I activated one of my sleeper accounts over at TGP.

Lasted about a month, and got bored..

Wandered into "teh Pub" and told A-Bone he should forget about all that "Master's Degree in Film" business, go down to the local community college, get his forklift certification, and then pay back all the people he duped out of giving him $40K to pay his medical bills.

🔨
Glad you're back posting clips! ❤️

I'm actually sponsored by everyone.
They send me all of the pedals, but I just throw them in the trash with the Dumbles and custom shop Martin junk.
I only burn stradivarius violins to heat my dog's house on summer nights.
My bed is made entirely out of Italian Bitcoin and Doge fur.
Maybe instead of toting how rich and wealthy you are, you could share those riches with all the random jealous assailed you meet on a forum that nobody takes seriously for reasons 😉

I'd love to get sponsored, if only it was a thing.

Maybe instead of toting how rich and wealthy you are, you could share those riches with all the random jealous assailed you meet on a forum that nobody takes seriously for reasons 😉

I'd love to get sponsored, if only it was a thing.

It is a thing. I'm also sponsored by Jolt Cola and the Federal Reserve.

Glad you're back posting clips! ❤️
I've constructed a new light sabre.

giphy.gif

You're the same "guy" that left the other conversation when I

1. Asked you to play lead

2. Pointed out you live in a shit double wide after you attempted to insult the guest room

3. Pointed out you are trans

I understand where this is coming from, you see an opportunity to troll more, you think you're kicking a dog while it's down. In the other thread you went to the extent to record my videos off cam and repost them on your channel and make a thread about me. Let's not make this all about me, it's creepy that you still carry it.

I'm sorry I missed your post, honey, I don't spend my whole life on here

1. My recordings are literally all over this site, if you weren't a n00b you probably wouldn't have asked

2. I live in quite a nice place actually, thanks

3. ????

4. You need to practice more than you post on RT 😜

I'm sorry I missed your post, honey, I don't spend my whole life on here

1. My recordings are literally all over this site, if you weren't a n00b you probably wouldn't have asked

2. I live in quite a nice place actually, thanks

3. ????

4. You need to practice more than you post on RT 😜
1. You can link me to your lead playing instead making someone look, the whole "search for it" is an easy scapegoat.

2. It's a shit show, boxes and beer bottles all over in a redneck wannabe hick trailer space. Guarantee you don't even own a truck or a dirt bike, probably don't even have a flag. More like a city femboy posing. But whats new?

3. Your BC Rich Bitch video on your YouTube. You had breasts and your stacked and beard. You're (obviously) playing a BC Rich

4. You should work on your own technique and ability before judging others. Besides, all you do are rock chords in your metal tones.

Goodnight Karen ❤

I've constructed a new light sabre.

giphy.gif
That looks so sweet and clean! Came together really nicely. I have a dtuna laying around somewhere, I would have sent if I knew you were gonna use one in your build. What pickup is that?

That looks so sweet and clean! Came together really nicely. I have a dtuna laying around somewhere, I would have sent if I knew you were gonna use one in your build. What pickup is that?
I cannot say enough good things about the crew over at Warmoth !

Aaron, Spike, Brandon, Christian and all the dudes over there are a real class act !

That's a PAF clone that I swapped the A2 magnet out and put an A8 in there.

7M9CdOu.jpg

1. You can link me to your lead playing instead making someone look, the whole "search for it" is an easy scapegoat.

2. It's a shit show, boxes and beer bottles all over in a redneck wannabe hick trailer space. Guarantee you don't even own a truck or a dirt bike, probably don't even have a flag. More like a city femboy posing. But whats new?

3. Your BC Rich Bitch video on your YouTube. You had breasts and your stacked and beard. You're (obviously) playing a BC Rich

4. You should work on your own technique and ability before judging others. Besides, all you do are rock chords in your metal tones.

Goodnight Karen ❤

You're digging so hard 🤣🤣🤣

Practice your magic carpet ride, sis

Probably should work on not sounding like a douche in literally every thread you post in, if you aren't gonna practice guitar, that'd be a start

Last edited:
You're digging so hard 🤣🤣🤣

Practice your magic carpet ride, sis

Probably should work on not sounding like a douche in literally every thread you post in, if you aren't gonna practice guitar, that'd be a start
Not really. This isn't any effort on my hand, however you just unknowingly cling to defense mode. I don't have to reach and make up shit like you and WizardAmpInPhoneClip do. And at least I have proven you both wrong with videos and other things.

You observed my posts and videos, I did the same. You have more dirt, for sure and can use way more practice than me. In the end, you just don't like the fact of that. Even the whole aggressive "Probably shouldn't...." thing lol Orrrr what? It's always strange that you can attack and when I return with the like, you coward out and tell me what I can do and can't do.

I'm talking about this video where you can tell you're obviously in the middle of transition. Female top, female chest and sideburns/facial hair. Finally got the hormone pills? 😆 🤣 😂 😹

Last edited:
I'm talking about this video where you can tell you're obviously in the middle of transition. Female top, female chest and sideburns/facial hair. Finally got the hormone pills? 😆 🤣 😂 😹
Dan, get the 3rd Power amp to complete the conversion.

:unsure:

As WizardAmpInPhoneclip said in another thread "3rd Gender amp" 🤣 🤣 🤣

Last edited:
Just sold mine for $750, but bought another new one for $200 right after the money transfered. Now I'm trying to figure out if I want to sell this one or flip it and make a profit again 🤔 😅 🙃

Last edited:
This made me laugh. But more at…not so much with. Did this place become The New Country Forum overnight?
That guy and a couple others claiming I'm not 52 because I recorded videos in a room with video game/movie/music band posters is laughable, your comment is kinda too because it shows how one-sided a forum can be. On this forum, projection without basis is often sided with but opinion/hypithesis with reason? Not so much. Looking at facts? Again, not so much lol

Back