Presidential debate tonight 9/10/24 at 9pm est

• Thread starter Thread starter Totally Bored
  • Start date Start date
I remember a former owner of this forum, who communicated on numerous occasions that he was a Marine, used to retort that responsible gun owners-- such as himself who are properly trained on the use-- are not the gun problem in this country. Made perfect sense to me, until he got into an argument with his girlfriend and went to prison on a gun charge.

I remember a former owner of this forum, who communicated on numerous occasions that he was a Marine, used to retort that responsible gun owners-- such as himself who are properly trained on the use-- are not the gun problem in this country. Made perfect sense to me, until he got into an argument with his girlfriend and went to prison on a gun charge.
What was the gun charge ?

That guy wasn't the site owner, he was just a member here and he killed a Columbian hooker in the woods behind his house.

:rolleyes:
What do John Wayne Gacy, Mark Chapman, John Hinckley Jr., John Wilkes Boothe and OJ Simpson all have in common ?

They could all easily pass an FBI background check. 💁‍♂️

What's so complicated fo you?

All the responses are complicated.

Try to follow along this time

The topic was fun violence.
Someone brought up the old “guns don’t kill people, people kill people”

To which I originally responded “gun owners kill people” as to mean people with guns are the people who commit gun violence.

Or another way, you can’t commit gun violence without a gun.

Clear so far?

I then went back and changed it to “irresponsible gun owners kill people” because even though I am very much anti gun, I do believe that most gun owners are responsible and respectful and are “not the problem”

So anyone without a stick up their ass should be able to surmise what was saying.

“People kill people” does not describe the gun problem because it leaves out guns.

Floyd, because he is a child, responded with other ways to kill people; to change the topic away from guns.

You chose to pick apart “gun ownership”; again to take the emphasis away from guns. When the topic of discussion is gun violence, it’s pointless to consistently remove guns from the discussion. I can see why you guys like Trump. Every question he is asked that he can’t lie his way out of, he just changes the topic.

And that is how a simple statement becomes convoluted.

He's not. You are. As usual. That's your whole MO. Just like a woman. Make a simple fucking thing so complicated and convoluted that you can somehow claim what you said is true.

"At some point someone owned it" That's some retarded bullshit right there. Even if we disregard your ridiculous notion that criminals are actually just irresponsible gun owners, your original statement is dumb as fuck. It's like saying, " Aspirin kills people". Yeah, sure it does. Very, very few people, but it kills people. Same goes for irresponsible gun owners. Alec Baldwin maybe? But who fucking cares? The amount of people they kill in this country in an entire year is less than bangers kill in Chicago on any given weekend.

You just like running threads around in circles because in reality you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about, but if you can keep people talking about it for 43 pages someone is paying attention to you.

lol it’s complicated because meatheads like you can’t answer simple questions or respond to simple statements.

How do you get through the day? Do you ever have conversations with anybody that are longer than a few sentences?

How do you get through the day? Do you ever have conversations with anybody that are longer than a few sentences?
I spends my days playing guitar and video games, drinking coffee and eating chocolate chip cookies.

99.999% of people are hell-bound morons (like you) so I pretty much avoid them and stay here on my property.

giphy.gif

I spends my days playing guitar and video games, drinking coffee and eating chocolate chip cookies.

99.999% of people are hell-bound morons (like you) so I pretty much avoid them and stay here on my property.

giphy.gif

Keep an eye on your cholesterol eating cookies every day.

The reason i said keep an eye on cholesterol was because one Halloween my wife bought way too many boxes of chocolate bars and i binged on them every night for almost 2 months. My doctor said my cholesterol spiked but not into dangerous zone but i was surprised as i wasn't aware that saturated fats would do that so quickly.

giphy.gif

There is still time to submit a surf and Motown song. Should be easy enough.

Here is my surf song

Hi hats are a bit much but I’ll take it

Back