Presidential debate tonight 9/10/24 at 9pm est

• Thread starter Thread starter Totally Bored
  • Start date Start date
It doesn’t appear you are getting any likes from my side either
Oh, I'm getting mine !

But the alert vanishes as soon as the page loads.

Fqh2Ua2.png

What about gun owners that go on to commit a crime?
What about it? Up to that point they committed no crimes and could legally own and possess a firearm. This isn't Minority Report, there's no pre-crime police unit.

No I don't. I was using examples to highlight a flaw in your definition by most standards; I even said as much.
Yes it does matter. It's part of being able to see others' point of view. If you don't understand/accept my definition of irresponsible gun owner and vice-versa we'll just be talking in circles about 2 different things. I understand you are equating irresponsible with criminal activity. I equate it with being unsafe. Criminal activity and safety do not have a direct correlation.

But you are altering “the point” to make it about something you can disagree with me about. I clearly stated that “irresponsible gun owners kill people” and saying that meant “responsible gun owners do not kill people”
Responsible gun owners are not responsible for gun crime. Plain and simple.

If you think that responsible owners create crime, then feel free to disagree and extrapolate.

But picking a part of my post you can disagree and ignore that actual point if it… is why it’s all semantics. It’s cherry picking. It’s a logical fallacy, and that isn’t putting words in your mouth.

What about it? Up to that point they committed no crimes and could legally own and possess a firearm. This isn't Minority Report, there's no pre-crime police unit.
As to whether "irresponsible gun owner" is a meaningful phrase for purpose of the discussion.

I don't think criminals are irresponsible gun owners FWIW. I agree they are people in possession of a gun. But someone who legally owns a gun and goes on to commit a crime is not irresponsible, but criminal. And is a legal gun owner throughout so far as I can tell.

As to whether "irresponsible gun owner" is a meaningful phrase for purpose of the discussion.

I don't think criminals are irresponsible gun owners FWIW. I agree they are people in possession of a gun. But someone who legally owns a gun and goes on to commit a crime is not irresponsible, but criminal. And he was a gun owner throughout so far as I can tell.
But at some point the gun was legally made and owned though, right? I didn’t think I’d have to go this deep into it lol but at some point an irresponsible owner sold it or gave it away or did whatever to the gun so that someone else could “illegally posses” it. It still goes back to an owner that didn’t care

New Beats are like $420 at Sweetwater right now. Maybe you should contact your rep.
I never done business with Sweetwater..

Years ago I tried to upgrade my version of Steinberg CuBase, and they tried to fuck me in the ass.

🍩

Back