🚨 cLiMaTe cHaNgE ! 🚨

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
359b3ab491149398c66946826f321cb2.jpg

According to liberal law facts of any kind are strictly prohibited .
I think he's just being a dick to disagree with anything you put up no matter what it is...
You could say that Titanium was very heat resistant and he would disagree..
He does that 24/7. :LOL: Like a 2nd grader whose mama whips his ass just for fun..
Poor shit stain..

Last edited:

What NASA, ESA Admit But Media Fail To Report About Our Current Heat Wave​

Published on August 9, 2023

The Global Heatwave can be traced to all the hot air coming out of ccn’s mouth, hour after hour, day after day. Such ceaseless bloviating has been calculated to emit as much heat radiation as a neutron star.

I think he's just being a dick to disagree with anything you put up no matter what it is...
You could say that Titanium was very heat resistant and he would disagree
He does that 24/7. :LOL:
Nailed it , not just me though anybody that posts something that goes against the liberal narrative is attacked .

Yeah , it's our side holding funerals for murdered glaciers LOL.

The guy in the foreground is Donnie and the guy in the background rubbing the tears out of his eyes is Tranny boy .

njH6Wl6.jpg

NASA is fake news. @ccn, I need some backup here.
Thats what I thought, you got nothing except the same 2 idiots that always try to carry water for you :LOL: :LOL:
Strange you would tell yourself you needed some backup here right after tranny skid mark posted :LOL::LOL:
Tell us, who are the more qualified scientist's than the NASA crew regarding this?

Last edited:
Thats what I thought, you got nothing except the same 2 idiots that always try to carry water for you :LOL: :LOL:
Strange you would tell yourself you needed some backup here right after tranny skid mark posted :LOL::LOL:
Tell us, who are the more qualified scientist's than the NASA crew regarding this?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Don't you have a fair maiden's honor to defend somewhere?

BTW, superfluous apostrophe in scientist. Grade 3 English must have been tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back