🚨 cLiMaTe cHaNgE ! 🚨

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
:LOL:
Cant answer it huh?
Thats what I thought.
I can keep your dumbass in here responding with 3rd grade level stupidity as long as I want to :LOL:

JT, it’s all fake😉

There are only a couple of left leaning guys on here who actually discuss/debate.

The rest just desperately attempt to shut down any common sense, with their ridiculous nonsense.

…the DWB Troll Farm. This is his whole life.

😂👍

:hys:

Cant answer it huh?
Thats what I thought.
I can keep your dumbass in here responding with 3rd grade level stupidity as long as I want to :LOL:
I don't answer to castrates.

Now fix the fucking sammich you bitch.

JT, it’s all fake😉

There are only a couple of left leaning guys on here who actually discuss/debate.

The rest just desperately attempt to shut down any common sense, with their ridiculous nonsense.

…the DWB Troll Farm. This is his whole life.

😂👍

Show me 1 (one) instance where you've disscussed/debated. One. I have all day and night to wait. One.

There isn't any. You're the worst and dumbest of all. You have 3 canned replies that you go to every damn time.

Show me 1 (one) instance where you've disscussed/debated. One. I have all day and night to wait. One.

There isn't any. You're the worst and dumbest of all. You have 3 canned replies that you go to every damn time.

Ya, ok Donnie.
You’re such a respectable example on here.

Time for you to start another personal attack thread, or maybe another poll thread, or maybe find another female on here you can stalk…😂👍

Cant answer it huh?
Thats what I thought.
You stupid gelding fuck. Your question was answered by me and repeated in post 409. This is the last time I'll point it out to you. Go read it yourself you half-witted empty-sacked Knight in Tarnished Armor.

Fuck me, you're stupid, you can't read, but boy can you take a beating! I'm gonna call you "The Bleeder" like George Chuvalo.

Ya, ok Donnie.
You’re such a respectable example on here.

Time for you to start another personal attack thread, or maybe another poll thread, or maybe find another female on here you can stalk…😂👍

It's a predictable pattern.

Anyone who refuses to 'simp' for him gets attacked non-stop.

:rolleyes:

It's a predictable pattern.

Anyone who refuses to 'simp' for him gets attacked non-stop.

:rolleyes:
Wrenly+Solid+Wood+Wall+Mirror.jpg

Donnie, why so defensive?
I mentioned there were a couple lefties who debate and discuss on here…

So, obviously you’re quite certain I wasn’t referring to you? Why’s that?
Because he knows his behavior here is abhorrent.

Unfortunately, he is under a strong delusion, so he will never change.

He actually thinks his insane behavior is somehow justified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back