A little LBGTQ fodder

• Thread starter Thread starter Strandberg Junkie
  • Start date Start date
It is an OFFICIAL pink shade after all.

Colores-Coral-Salmon-Shell-Pink-Fiesta-Red-Guitarriego.-1024x305.jpg

I dig shell pink

IMG_2569.jpeg

IMG_2570.jpeg

I say that your daughter is a woke retard, and your grandkid is well on the way to being a good little democrat sheep. Must be awesome witnessing stupidity flow down thru the generations.
I love how you assholes use woke as an insult.

If Jesus came back you fucks would crucify him again for being woke.

Oh, and just for good measure, go fuck yourself with a running chainsaw...I haven't finished my coffee yet and am feeling grouchy.

I don't know who needs to hear this, but Jesus most certainly was not white

MAGA Jesus looks like a flaming faggot.

aee57cad6cb891c5904c37c34312ea19.jpg

Almost looks like a chick with a beard.
Look at his hands!
Fucking poof boy.

I love how you assholes use woke as an insult.

If Jesus came back you fucks would crucify him again for being woke.

Oh, and just for good measure, go fuck yourself with a running chainsaw...I haven't finished my coffee yet and am feeling grouchy.
I don’t believe in Jesus, but I’m good with crucifying anyone that pushes woke, retard bullshit over common sense. Speaking of love, I love how the woke are so retarded that they don’t take being called “Woke” as an insult. I guarantee you fucked that coffee up by adding soy milk to it. No one here gives a shit if you are grouchy. A grouchy faggot, or a happy faggot is still a faggot.

I don’t believe in Jesus, but I’m good with crucifying anyone that pushes woke, retard bullshit over common sense. Speaking of love, I love how the woke are so retarded that they don’t take being called “Woke” as an insult. I guarantee you fucked that coffee up by adding soy milk to it. No one here gives a shit if you are grouchy. A grouchy faggot, or a happy faggot is still a faggot.
Start the chainsaw yet?

Back