A little LBGTQ fodder

• Thread starter Thread starter Strandberg Junkie
  • Start date Start date
Watch him, Findthetone1, and Picasso closely and you'll see all sorts of patterns in the way they post.

There's 2 people at most behind those 3 user names. I'd best the house on it.
Dummy B, I don’t need an alt, I don’t get banned, don’t need phony conversations like you and I’m not afraid like that lardass POS who suddenly grew a set of minuscule balls after he lost his alt and burned down a church. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Watch him, Findthetone1, and Picasso closely and you'll see all sorts of patterns in the way they post.

There's 2 people at most behind those 3 user names. I'd best the house on it.
The humor in this is not lost, Chuckles
🤡 🤡 :hys: :hys: 🤡 🤡

Cool enough for The Guv'nor, cool enough for anyone. (y)

I got this one for my daughter.
I put dimarzio square tab PAFs in it for me though

FF64F6B2-B1E4-4B86-A4AF-3066824B4D4F.jpeg

Howdy buds. Pink isn't an ideal color for anyone. Even the most beautiful of women can benefit by not wearing pink.

Men need to stay far away from pink... or purple for that matter. Unless you're me. I can rock pink and purple because I'm sexy AF.

I don't know if I can rock pink, but I can rock coral.

It's PINK DAY at my daughter's school today. I can't tell if it's a systematic attack on heterosexuality, forcing boys to accept that they look good in pink and may actually be females.
Or if it's because they have already had red,blue,green,orange,purple and yellow days..
hmm...

It's PINK DAY at my daughter's school today. I can't tell if it's a systematic attack on heterosexuality, forcing boys to accept that they look good in pink and may actually be females.
Or if it's because they have already had red,blue,green,orange,purple and yellow days..
hmm...
Or, maybe it's just a concert during lunch :dunno:

A different perspective on the issue.

Was hanging with my 4 year old granddaughter and she showed me a picture she drew of the family.
She pointed me out and my pants had been randomly colored in pink.

Without thinking I said to her, "Boys don't wear pink!"
From the next room my daughter immediately replied, "What's that Grampy?"
Caught her drift and corrected myself, "I mean I don't like pink. Some boys might."

And that was the end of it.

Excellent parenting right there IMO.
What say you?
I say that your daughter is a woke retard, and your grandkid is well on the way to being a good little democrat sheep. Must be awesome witnessing stupidity flow down thru the generations.

Back