A little LBGTQ fodder

• Thread starter Thread starter Strandberg Junkie
  • Start date Start date
If you are enabling your young children to not accept being either a boy or girl then you are a fucked up parent.
No one is trying to convince people to be transgendered. There isn’t a push to convert people.
Some people already are, and are in different stages of it and if they want to commend each other for it.

They are coming after you and they aren’t coming after our children

In the post I quoted, no you did not.

But if you are going to tell me you don’t agree with all the times it has been posted, then I will say you are full of shit
LOL..OK
Do you not think mental illnesses can, and should be addressed and treated?

My main issue is adults wanting to present dragshows / story time / whatever to children as young as preschoolers.

I also wouldn't want hetero adult strippers demonstrating pole gymnastics etc. to kids either.

Little kids don't need to be sexualized or exposed to this crap, 18 and under, adults other than their parents or legal guardians should stay away from sexual topics with kids that aren't theirs.

But it seems it's the trans/drag mob that are most interested in performing for children. What's worse, are the parents / guardians exposing their pre-teen, tween kids to this.

Do what you want; leave the children alone.

My main issue is adults wanting to present dragshows / story time / whatever to children as young as preschoolers.

I also wouldn't want hetero adult strippers demonstrating pole gymnastics etc. to kids either.

Little kids don't need to be sexualized or exposed to this crap, 18 and under, adults other than their parents or legal guardians should stay away from sexual topics with kids that aren't theirs.

But it seems it's the trans/drag mob that are most interested in performing for children. What's worse, are the parents / guardians exposing their pre-teen, tween kids to this.

It really is that simple.

Reactions: rsm

Some of you may be more familiar with these events than I am but I don’t know if many “performances” for children. I know there are some dudes that dress in drag and read to children. I don’t think dressing in drag by itself is sexual in nature though.

I don’t think dressing in drag by itself is sexual in nature though.
giphy.gif

LOL..OK
Do you not think mental illnesses can, and should be addressed and treated?
As promised, you are full of shit.

But since you are reaching, yes I do believe mental disorders should be addressed and treated if
A) those people seek out treatment
B) those people are deemed dangerous to others

I don’t think trans people as a whole are dangerous.

There are a lot of disorders out there, most of which fully functional adults can have.

As promised, you are full of shit.

But since you are reaching, yes I do believe mental disorders should be addressed and treated if
A) those people seek out treatment
B) those people are deemed dangerous to others

I don’t think trans people as a whole are dangerous.

There are a lot of disorders out there, most of which fully functional adults can have.
I'm full of shit how?

I'm full of shit how?

I said
“But if you are going to tell me you don’t agree with all the times it has been posted, then I will say you are full of shit”

You said “lol ok”

Hence you are full of it

I said
“But if you are going to tell me you don’t agree with all the times it has been posted, then I will say you are full of shit”

You said “lol ok”

Hence you are full of it
Did I deny agreeing with it?

Some of you may be more familiar with these events than I am but I don’t know if many “performances” for children. I know there are some dudes that dress in drag and read to children. I don’t think dressing in drag by itself is sexual in nature though.

Seeing this may confuse some kids; and there are stories of the actual behavior of adults at these drag library storytime shows that go beyond just costumes / playing dress up.

My question is why are adults, many drag/trans adults, so interested in "performing" for other peoples' children? What's their motivation? Why little kids?

Why take a chance with your kids? I never left my kids alone with any adults not close family; including priests, pastors, coaches, teachers, etc.

Never once while I was in a band did the idea of performing music for pre-schoolers or grade school age kids cross my mind. I played my first paying gig at 14, for an 8th grade dance, the audience was my age or maybe 1-2 years younger than I was at the time.

Then what did your response mean since I clearly misunderstood it
It meant LOL....OK :dunno:
Back on subject. So you mean to tell me that if you see a certain behavior from one of your children, that you know will create problems down the road in life, you're not going to correct it because that child isn't asking for help or is a danger to themselves or others?

Seeing this may confuse some kids; and there are stories of the actual behavior of adults at these drag library storytime shows that go beyond just costumes / playing dress up.

My question is why are adults, many drag/trans adults, so interested in "performing" for other peoples' children? What's their motivation? Why little kids?

Why take a chance with your kids? I never left my kids alone with any adults not close family; including priests, pastors, coaches, teachers, etc.

Never once while I was in a band did the idea of performing music for pre-schoolers or grade school age kids cross my mind. I played my first paying gig at 14, for an 8th grade dance, the audience was my age or maybe 1-2 years younger than I was at the time.

I’m not saying it hasn’t happened, I just haven’t heard those stories. it’s really too bad if it is true. I also don’t think it is unique to people in drag either.
Just going off what I know of, which is only that Drag Storytime thing, I am not seeing any issue. Not everyone’s cup of tea, but drag is really just playing dress up. It’s not really about gender confusion

There are stories of the actual behavior of adults at these drag library story time shows that go beyond just costumes / playing dress up.

Please provide a verifiable link to one of these shows where actual bad shit went down
that resulted in a news story, arrest(s), depositions, etc. for this BEYOND stuff you mentioned.

And no links where protesters show up and get their asses kicked. Seen enough of those.

'There are stories... ' by itself is meaningless.

Back