A little LBGTQ fodder

• Thread starter Thread starter Strandberg Junkie
  • Start date Start date
A grade school person does not choose that without direct influences. Children do not think like that. Period. I went to a whole lot of schools growing up and NEVER knew, saw or heard about any "transgender student".
This is so true. Progressive pedo creeps like Dummy B are to blame for the indoctrination. It’s literally become a fad to the youth of today. Sick fucks.

A grade school person does not choose that without direct influences. Children do not think like that. Period. I went to a whole lot of schools growing up and NEVER knew, saw or heard about any "transgender student".

I don’t think that’s true.
They probably didn’t talk about it much because there were even more people like you back then that would give them shit for it.

They probably didn’t talk about it much because there were even more people like you back then that would give them shit for it.
No, it’s because people weren’t as fucked up in the head like they are today, you included.

Imagine the outrage cancel culture if religious reading story time to kids? Torah, Bible, Koran...

lefties would be sending antifa stormtroopers or burning down schools!

:ROFLMAO:
I think that's why they seriously overhauled the D.A.R.E. program in schools. All it made us aware about were how many things could get you fucked up and how to bang dirty girls safely

Wow, you've got an excuse for everything, don't you?

I wasn’t making any excuses. It’s a common theme among people that grew up feeling transgendered.
Like I said, lots of schools, lots of different types of friends. Never once. You can paint that story however you like to support the fucked up narrative. It simply isn't true.

Like I said, lots of schools, lots of different types of friends. Never once. You can paint that story however you like to support the fucked up narrative. It simply isn't true.
I don’t have a narrative. I’m repeating things that people who have actual knowledge on the topic, have said about it.

You on the other hand are pushing a narrative. You say these people are fucked up and dangerous. Seriously, what single thing about you makes you think a trans kid would confide in you?

:hys: :hys: :hys:

m0K.gif

trump-rudy.gif

I don’t have a narrative. I’m repeating things that people who have actual knowledge on the topic, have said about it.

You on the other hand are pushing a narrative. You say these people are fucked up and dangerous. Seriously, what single thing about you makes you think a trans kid would confide in you?
You don't know jack shit about me. You just assume, like every other fully programmed good little sheep does.
Whatever makes you feel better, Woolite

Back