A little LBGTQ fodder

• Thread starter Thread starter Strandberg Junkie
  • Start date Start date
The left are OBSESSED with sexualizing children starting in PRESCHOOL !!!!!!

playgarden2.jpg
macdonalds.jpg

playgarden.jpg

https://www.globalresearch.ca/sexua...rehensive-sexuality-education-project/5813724

You don't know jack shit about me. You just assume, like every other fully programmed good little sheep does.
Whatever makes you feel better, Woolite
I know what you post here so I am admittedly assuming you were equally ignorant in your younger years.
Apologies if you’ve had a change of heart in a negative way

I know what you post here so I am admittedly assuming you were equally ignorant in your younger years.
Apologies if you’ve had a change of heart in a negative way
Ignorant....right :hys:
You are one lost, delusional fuck. But you stand behind your delusion, I'll give you that.
Own that shit, Woolite!
R.3ce57db35cec04abcf20e8f514f631ef

I am confused why a person would involve their family as a thread on a public forum in the first place? No one gives a fuck. I only clicked thinking you had something intelligent to say. Another mistake.

I am confused why a person would involve their family as a thread on a public forum in the first place? No one gives a fuck. I only clicked thinking you had something intelligent to say. Another mistake.
You think Dummy B is actually playing with a full deck?

Close to bedtime for you gramps Talk later in 18 hours or so. Thanks for your input though

18 hours… Wouldn’t that be a treat. 😉
Unfortunately, Chuckles will be on till late in the evening and back again early in the morning. This is his whole life. Trolling the gear forums defines who he is.

He’s been baiting and trolling for years. I wish everyone could’ve seen him at the height of his career on the gear page.

That was pure entertainment. He was the laughingstock of the whole forum.

Unfortunately, just like when the injured Bobby Orr was traded to the Chicago Blackhawks, his career has suffered.
Now, he’s just a gnat.

Back