A little LBGTQ fodder

• Thread starter Thread starter Strandberg Junkie
  • Start date Start date
It meant LOL....OK :dunno:
Back on subject. So you mean to tell me that if you see a certain behavior from one of your children, that you know will create problems down the road in life, you're not going to correct it because that child isn't asking for help or is a danger to themselves or others?

So you were laughing in caps because you agreed with me assessment? That makes total sense

But to answer your question, sure I would. What does that have to do with the topic at hand though?

So you were laughing in caps because you agreed with me assessment? That makes total sense

But to answer your question, sure I would. What does that have to do with the topic at hand though?
You see, you're so pre-programmed, you already think you know how a person with a differing opinion is going to react.
And my question has EVERYTHING to do with the topic at hand. There are GRADE SCHOOL children claiming to be transgender.
That's FUCKED UP.....and on the parents.

Again…
Why the fuck is there even such a thing as Drag Queen Story Time ‘for children’?

“Ask not why the children shouldn't see drag queens; ask ‘why drag queens crave an audience of children”.

Again…
Why the fuck is there even such a thing as Drag Queen Story Time ‘for children’?

“Ask not why the children shouldn't see drag queens; ask why drag queens crave an audience of children”.
If I had to guess by their mission statement, they don’t think there is anything inherently wrong with dressing in drag. They are trying to get rid of that stigma by interacting with children before they are taught by someone that it is wrong.

It’s ok if you disagree as I’m sure you have the option to not bring you child to one of their readings

You see, you're so pre-programmed, you already think you know how a person with a differing opinion is going to react.
And my question has EVERYTHING to do with the topic at hand. There are GRADE SCHOOL children claiming to be transgender.
That's FUCKED UP.....and on the parents.

Maybe they are? I don’t know and neither do you. Transgender is really an umbrella term that covers a lot of area

It’s ok if you disagree as I’m sure you have the option to not bring you child to one of their readings

Not good enough. The shows must be stopped altogether. For everyone.
Same with some of those books and classes they're teaching in schools these days.
Don't like them either so lets ban the books and cancel the classes.

And while we're at it, how about a few more bibles and guns for everyone?

Same with some of those books and classes they're teaching in schools these days.

Well, if not, then they all grow up to be 65 year drunk psycho grandpas trolling musicians forums with multiple alts.
So, there's that argument.....

Wow, you really need some mental help, dude.🙄

https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/find-help

Wow....just wow.
Not every transgendered person is surgically altering themselves to "become" a man or woman. Not every transgendered person even bothers to ask people to call them by their "preferred pronoun". It covers a lot of ground.

Not every transgendered person is surgically altering themselves to "become" a man or woman. Not every transgendered person even bothers to ask people to call them by their "preferred pronoun". It covers a lot of ground.
Man, you drank the whole gallon, didn't you?

Man, you drank the whole gallon, didn't you?
no not really. I just don't see it as a problem to society and have no issue with listening to people that have gone through it or study it. I don't believe either one of us can understand what it is like to have those feelings, so I choose to listen to those that have experience with it.

you choose to just not like it

Please provide a verifiable link to one of these shows where actual bad shit went down
that resulted in a news story, arrest(s), depositions, etc. for this BEYOND stuff you mentioned.

And no links where protesters show up and get their asses kicked. Seen enough of those.

'There are stories... ' by itself is meaningless.
Sorry to hear your internet search skills are insufficient.

https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=how+do+I+search+the+internet

The word homosexual was first coined in the 19th century.
Imagine if they'd come up with transgender back then instead.

A homosexual is a transgender after all.

no not really. I just don't see it as a problem to society and have no issue with listening to people that have gone through it or study it. I don't believe either one of us can understand what it is like to have those feelings, so I chose to listen to those that have experience with it.
you chose to just not like it
A grade school person does not choose that without direct influences. Children do not think like that. Period. I went to a whole lot of schools growing up and NEVER knew, saw or heard about any "transgender student".

Imagine the outrage cancel culture if religious reading story time to kids? Torah, Bible, Koran...

lefties would be sending antifa stormtroopers or burning down schools!

:ROFLMAO:

Back